LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
been having a bit of a clean up in the sheds got some stuff that others may want, when is the next bring and buy meet?
Steve

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
why not list what you are getting rid of with prices and stick it here on fun.

Then if you are going to stratford, malvern or any other meet before the bring & buy you can take the "sold" items with you xxxxxx

Haganaps bring and buy meet is mid july xxxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Bring & buy

Hey yeah, good ideas there Dawn B :thumb:and just looking :thumb:, a bring & buy meet further south would be good, we all have clutter to be rid of. I am new to all this so don't know enough to set up a meet but if you are up for it pm me and perhaps we can organise something between us ? :Smile:

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Bring & buy

I expect I could have a go at wearing a marshall cap :thumb:

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Marshalling

Does Fun have guidance notes for marshalling duties ? I have not done this before so it would be helpful to know what is expected and what I would be letting myself in for ? :RollEyes:

Last edited:

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Handbook

Ahaaa, have found it thanks, better start doing my homework :active:

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Marshalling

Thanks just looking, much appreciated :thumb: I am studying the Rally Handbook and am going to discuss the possibility of an Ilfracombe bring & buy meet with Wildman tomorrow, will let you know the outcome :Cool:

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Cap don't fit

Sorry folks, I shan't be taking on a marshalling role at Ilfracombe because I don't take kindly to being ranted at.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
After waiting 5 hours for a no show I think I was entitled to a bit of a rant, never mind lesson learnt.

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Motorhome 'FUN'

Due to a traffic nightmare today consisting of a lane closed due to a tractor with a tyre blown out, North Devon link road closed apparently due to an overturned lorry with gas cylinders, and an Ilfracombe murder closing another section of main road, I sent my apologies as soon as was possible after becoming defeated - which was well before my expected time of arrival. Again I am sorry if this caused any inconvenience. However, I NEVER deserve to be ranted at. Thank you

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
my rant as you put it consisted of me pointing out my phone number is on all of my posts. I don't have an Iphone or internet at the site hence was left waiting for 5 hours. I never got your PM until I got home and the open forum is NOT the place to discuss this, you had both my mobile and home numbers no excuse to involve the rest of the forum.

The PM referred to as a rant

mY MOBILE NUMBER is in my signature. Its a shame you never rang. I have been sat here since 11am. Waiting for you unable to work in case you could not find me in the 21 acres. Am very disappointed you gave up so easy.
Now 4.40 so 5hrs and 40mins wasted I don't live on site.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back