harold

Free Member
Oct 18, 2013
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
CI Carioca 705
Exp
I realise the answer for this is on here somewhere but I really don't know where to look.

I am interested to learn from all of you experienced motorhome owners, what you recommend as the best value, fibreglas cleaner to retain the shine but clean off the
black streaks etc. I do not want to destroy the shine!!!

Also, recommended wax, presume any car polish will do?

Much appreciated
:Doh:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
I realise the answer for this is on here somewhere but I really don't know where to look.

I am interested to learn from all of you experienced motorhome owners, what you recommend as the best value, fibreglas cleaner to retain the shine but clean off the

Much appreciated

At the top of the page there is a Search+ press that and enter "cleaning motorhome" without the quotes each side and bingo there is your answer to EVERY question on Cleaning my Motorhome. You can spend all day reading what others are/have done in the past.

Enjoy

Upvote 0

lee52

Free Member
Oct 13, 2013
tyne and wear
Funster No
MH
selfbuild
Exp

Much appreciated
if its clean and shiney already i.ve allways just used a normal car wax (not polish) rightly or wrongly when my caravans have been green due to storage i've allways used a mild bleach and water mixed kills all the mould no scrubing needed then washed using a car shampoo

polish will cut in to the surface wax adds protection

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
If it's aluminium skin, any car wax will do, if it's GRP use a marine polish specifically for GRP which is not too abrasive
But, as DQ says, lots of info already on the forum
Allan

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back