Classic Motorhomes

OP
K

kenj

Deleted User
I just love older vehicles,my motorhome is 20yrs old the only thing is people with newer vans tend to look down there nose at you,which makes me laugh as at least mines not on hp.But its totally the opposite with my old car they all want to have a good look and a chat about the old days of motoring,i wonder how many other people on here have older vehicles.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
im sure its 25 years old Debs, so your now officially a vintage person(note i didnt say lady)
That title is reserved for Ray cos he is a Ladeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:ROFLMAO:
Geo

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
I just love older vehicles,my motorhome is 20yrs old the only thing is people with newer vans tend to look down there nose at you,which makes me laugh as at least mines not on hp.But its totally the opposite with my old car they all want to have a good look and a chat about the old days of motoring,i wonder how many other people on here have older vehicles.
Don't worry kenj. Mine is 28 years old and has classic class looks.
I don't care what people say.It's a beast and I love it.

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
brill..thanks linda i already had the 1923 modle t ford as my backgrownd.if the numbers came up i would be over the pond for a bluebird wonderloge
dave

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
steve...have you been abrord in yours? an if so how does one get on buying breakdown cover? safegard only cover up to 20 years old
dave

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services