Claiming against RollerTeam Warranty (1 Viewer)

Nov 22, 2020
London
Funster No
MH
Auto Roller 746
Exp
I'm a newbie
Morning funsters, :hi:

A few niggles have surfaced in our new motorhome (still under warranty). I've tried getting these things fixed through the dealer we bought from, but this has been ongoing since Feb this year. I've been told that our first claim has been approved, but we're waiting for a part (a piece of wood) to arrive from Italy. Our second claim has had no response, despite trying to follow up.
  • My first question is, is there a system that RollerTeam have in place at all dealerships that track warranty claims?
  • Secondly, do you have any advice for me in getting our second claim sorted before the warranty runs out?
  • Lastly, have you had any dealings with head office in getting things sorted, although I think we're advised to go through a dealer?
Cheers,
Abdur-Rahman

Nov 1, 2019
manchester
Funster No
MH
2018 Rollerteam t590
Exp
9 mnths
Hello ByronMH, Although I've not had to pursue a warranty issue, on several occasions I contacted main UK office via email & phone.
(www.rollerteammotorhomes.co.uk) I found them to be most helpful in providing technical advice and verifying information I'd received from the dealer that I wasn't completely satisfied with. I would choose this route to check/expedite any warranty issues as they always returned calls, emails etc. - hope this is of some use.
Nigel.

OP
OP
ByronMH
Nov 22, 2020
London
Funster No
MH
Auto Roller 746
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks Lola Crossley, appreciate the advice. I'll try giving them a call today!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back