CL Site charging extra for car (1 Viewer)

john lillie

Banned
Life Ban
May 11, 2016
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
a class euramobil
Exp
25 years
Because so many owners don't clear up behind them or let their dogs pee all over everything and the majority of people don't have dogs.

Then people want a discount because they "don't" have a dog
how does charging for a dog make the owner more likely to clear up its mess?I would have thought that there may be some out there with the attitude that as they have had to pay extra for the dog, that fee includes someone else clearing up after it!

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Well for £18.00 a night, I’d be happy to stay there,, showers, washing mach( if read) electric, WiFi, £128 a week,,, all in,,

I’ve paid more for less!!

weejocky

Funster
Jan 20, 2010
Yorkshire and France
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
not long enough
Don't know why dog owners think they are so good because they clean up after their pet, THEY DONT Dog shits on grass you don't get it all up with your silly little bag. knowing this you still let your dog shit where others might walk. get them off the beaten track when they need a shit, not on empty caravan pitches or where bairns play. Your little bag leaves shit behind!!!! Then some of you hang it in a tree.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Anyone deliberately letting their dog crap and not clear it up would be chucked straight off

It happens!

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Don't know why dog owners think they are so good because they clean up after their pet, THEY DONT Dog shits on grass you don't get it all up with your silly little bag. knowing this you still let your dog shit where others might walk. get them off the beaten track when they need a shit, not on empty caravan pitches or where bairns play. Your little bag leaves shit behind!!!! Then some of you hang it in a tree.
One can time bathroom breaks most of the time so the dog can reach a suitable location. However, if one mistimes the occasion the dog will take it's relief when it needs to. Moving a dog once it is determined is impossible unless it is dragged, still firmly in poo position, whilst marking the direction it is being dragged with mini-poos. Urination places can however be chosen. Incidentally my dogs make large, firm, stools with handles so leave no mess whatsoever.

I can see that either you have never owned a dog or do not like dogs, or both. I can however say that hedgehog, badger, bird, and cat poo, is considerably more offensive than dog poo. How do the bairns cope? :D.

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
how does charging for a dog make the owner more likely to clear up its mess
It doesn't. It pays for bins and the people to empty them. For cleaning up poo whether accidental or deliberate. Maybe for a few sign to explain where dogs should or shouldn't be walked, a dog shower, a couple of tethers outside reception, maybe a dedicated walking area, etc.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Well for £18.00 a night, I’d be happy to stay there,, showers, washing mach( if read) electric, WiFi, £128 a week,,, all in,,

I’ve paid more for less!!

Less funster's discount !

& France is better kept & clean ?:LOL:

john lillie

Banned
Life Ban
May 11, 2016
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
a class euramobil
Exp
25 years
you must love France then, more dog mess lying around there than anywhere else we have ever visited, very noticeable when one clears up after one's own dogs

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
I thought this thread was about extra cars on pitches not dog poop. :rolleyes:

Jan 2, 2018