cl & cc ? (1 Viewer)

T

tezzer22

Deleted User
hi im new here can anyone explain what cl and cc means when talking about parking places/sites ?

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
a cl is a certified location and usually only allows around 5 vans on and these can be places like farms and pubs etc whereas cc is a caravan club site which are bigger like the one i am on at the moment at great yarmouth race course

Upvote 0

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
I dare say it's blindingly obvious but one has to belong to the Caravan Club or Camping & Caravan Club to use their CLs and sites!! Personally I prefer the freedom of CLs:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
CC = Caravan Club who have a network of CLs which are Certified Locataions - the owners hold a licence via the Club so they can accomodate up to 5 caravans or motorhomes - Club Members only.

C & C C = The Camping & Caravanning Club who have a network of CSs which are Certificated Sites - same idea, up to 5 caravans or motorhomes plus as many tents as they can fit on subject to safety regulations, also Members Only.

They are many and diverse - some have only limited facilities, some are as good as commercial sites. Prices vary from cheap to reasonable. Could be behind a pub, on a farm, in a vineyard, stately home or anywhere, really.

The Clubs also have their own Club Sites, run by the Club or (in case of C & C C) under a franchise arrangement - these can be any size and most have full facilities. They are generally of a very high standard of cleanliness & organisation compared to most commercial sites.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back