• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Citroen Relay PVC. (1 Viewer)

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
I've decided after thought and advice to wait for a while to change to a PVC, wait for the spring to see if any bargains to be had.Thanks for all the comments and advice folks.:thanks5:
Totally respect your decision @Welsh girl
I'd just like to say that it's unlikely that a bargain will be had in spring, as that's when the prices will be firm. It's the start of the season and most people will hold out for the best price, cause they've got all season to get rid.
This is the time to be buying for a bargain.....hence the price on this Citroen Relay PVC.

Sorry this thread has been taken over Dave @Snowbird . I hope someone comes along soon as I'm worried that @Terry will finish our VW conversion and want his Citroen back. He does miss it ;)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I love @Snowbird's PVC but I simply couldn't live with the lack of windows in the rear, especially if I was going to be spending any length of time in it ... perhaps @Terry would be able to put some in for any new owner (for a reasonable price of course).

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I love @Snowbird's PVC but I simply couldn't live with the lack of windows in the rear, especially if I was going to be spending any length of time in it ... perhaps @Terry would be able to put some in for any new owner (for a reasonable price of course).

There are windows in the rear. If you mean no windows in the rear doors, if there were it would compromise insulation and security. We had two big cushions made up to go against the doors for lounging whilst watching Coronation Street.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
There are windows in the rear. If you mean no windows in the rear doors, if there were it would compromise insulation and security. We had two big cushions made up to go against the doors for lounging whilst watching Coronation Street.
Only one window I think on the UK offside? For me it would need to have window in the back and other side to use it as a lounge, but then I do like peeking out and watching the world go by! :D

Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years
I love @Snowbird's PVC but I simply couldn't live with the lack of windows in the rear, especially if I was going to be spending any length of time in it ... perhaps @Terry would be able to put some in for any new owner (for a reasonable price of course)..My pvc has no windows in back doors but has reversing dual cameras and side rear windows-works well for me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Sorry bit of a joined quote!

Just reminded me about the reversing camera. It has twin reversing cameras and a colour monitor mounted where the rear view mirror was. The Citroen is to such a high specification, I forget just what it does have sometimes.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Just surprised it took so long , but sales before Xmas always drop off .....wish I had taken the Victron charger/inverter off :coffee:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
So we can book the Oasis in La Nucia in the next few weeks?
Cheers
Ed

Benidorm Diners will be back in full swing by the end of the month Ed. Will try and get another booking at the Cattle Shed at Jalon followed by Victoria Station at Parcent.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back