Citroen Relay 2011 Wildax Conversion (1 Viewer)

Mervyn Rodgers

Free Member
Aug 31, 2017
Funster No
The interior lights on my motorhome do not work. Have located the fuse and replaced it to find a dead short. Have removed cab light but cannot find any immediately visible issues and have removed interior light and converter fitted panel again no visible issues. Wires on passenger light go to the rear of the vehicle. Does anyone know what else is connected to this particular fuse which is number 38 in the Citroen handbook although I think that might leave a little bit to be desired.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
are you talking about the interior lights that are part of the original van rather than hab lights?if so have a look at contact switches on side and cab doors

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Suggest you phone WildAx, 01422 372111, speak to Danny or Marc, if it's hab or conversion related, they'll soon tell you how to fix it!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

Mervyn Rodgers

Free Member
Aug 31, 2017
Funster No
Thanks Mitzimad it is the Citroen Original lights I am talking about. Had not thought of the door sensors. Cannot find anything on the cab doors that look like a open door sensor anybody any ideas. On the sliding door on the rear stanchion there is what looks like a set of magnetic or metal sensors would that be them.
Thanks CWH at one time this fault was intermittent and Danny had a look and like me he could not find anything immediately visible. It has now become a dead short so I am suspecting original Citroen wiring.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back