CI Riviera 181 (2006) am I missing something.....? (1 Viewer)

Cridon

Free Member
Apr 22, 2016
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tribute736
Exp
Since March 2015
Hi everybody, owned a CI for about 2 years now, the 6 berth one with a rear lounge, overcab bed and convertible picnic table. Only recently did we attempt to use the picnic table bed for the grandkids to stay and found we couldn't use it because:
a) The table does not sit flush with the cupboard sides.
b) The supports for the table are level with the top of the cupboard sides so creates a) above.
c) Have considered dropping the supports down so that the table sits flush but they are screwed through the cupboard sides into the sliding bed sides that slide out to create the bed base.
d) The cupboards on one side house the water heater, on the other the water tank and the bed base extends via a metal frame within the cupboard outwards to create the double bed.

Based on th above it appears the supports cannot be lowered as the bed frame screws through the cupboard wall into the supports, or as I said am I missing something......?

Apart from the expected suggestions of use the other beds or drink more alcohol any ideas would be most welcome. Can supply photos if I have confused everybody!

OP
OP
Cridon

Cridon

Free Member
Apr 22, 2016
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tribute736
Exp
Since March 2015
Yes will do, a picture speaks better than words.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back