Feb 17, 2014
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi
I have just brought the above motorhome and have lots of questions.

1. There are numerous plug sockets around the motorhome some of then have inverter labelled on them, I know the sockets that aren't labelled only work if you connect to a hook up on a site, but how do the inverter ones work?

2. Do you have to clean the freshwater tank periodically? If so how do you do it?

3. Where is the waste water tank?

4. There are vent holes around the motorhome do you gave to divert the warm air won the fire or does it do it automatically?

Thanks
Paul

Ps it us a auto roller 14

Last edited:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hi
I have just brought the above motorhome and have lots of questions.

1. There are numerous plug sockets around the motorhome some of then have inverter labelled on them, I know the sockets that aren't labelled only work if you connect to a hook up on a site, but how do the inverter ones work?[HI] the inverter draws power from the 12v leisure battery and converts it up to ac mains voltage. as it continues to draw a lot of current from the battery even when not using the sockets, the inverter will have an isolator or on/off switch to save the battery. the inverter may not even be still installed, i have seen more than one owner transfer them to their new van, but leave the sockets behind
[/HI]
2. Do you have to clean the freshwater tank periodically? If so how do you do it?

3. Where is the waste water tank? [HI]underneath the van
[/HI]
4. There are vent holes around the motorhome do you gave to divert the warm air won the fire or does it do it automatically? [HI]turn heater on, then when warm switch the blown air fan on to circulate heat via the vents
[/HI]
Thanks
Paul

Ps it us a auto roller 14

welcome to the forum by the way... really recommend you subscribe so you can continue to ask questions and benefit from discounts. its only £10 a year and well worth it possibly the cheapest, but most valuable thing you can buy for your motorhome as a newbie:thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back