LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
OK folks this is typed in on a bluetooth keyboard using the free Android Chrome browser.

So far it's working just like the bog standard android one, every bit as fast and it displays and plays YouTube pages.

Using the BT keyboard works a treat using keys and when appropriate a prod with the finger.

and it displays <<< this was copied from just above using the cursor arrows the control C and control V just as a PC works. This revolutionises the tablet for me.

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
OK folks this is typed in on a bluetooth keyboard using the free Android Chrome browser.

So far it's working just like the bog standard android one, every bit as fast and it displays and plays YouTube pages.

Using the BT keyboard works a treat using keys and when appropriate a prod with the finger.

and it displays <<< this was copied from just above using the cursor arrows the control C and control V just as a PC works. This revolutionises the tablet for me.

What tablet are you using brian
I have ipad 2 for 2 years and my son in law gave me a Samsung tablet I can't seem to get on with it all prefer the ipad. By far
Otho I have been looking at Microsoft surface tablet as I like windows 8. And Microsoft office plus with Microsoft I can get into our office systems remotely

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We need more people testing, this android Chrome is F A S T !!

Very fast.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back