Rally Chat Christmas Tinsel meet funsters please read (1 Viewer)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
@swanseajack13 and myself are hoping you will all join in with a bit of fun with the Christmas Raffle we would like it to be slightly different from the norm , could we please ask for a donation and could we also ask you to wrap it up and put it under the Christmas tree in the room on the Friday night please x
Christmas regards Ray & Kate

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
This could be fun - are there a lot of children attending or will ‘smutty’ be acceptable I wonder!!
I have a vision of @swanseajack13 dancing round the room with a blow up Mrs Santa!! put me off my porridge!!!

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
This could be fun - are there a lot of children attending or will ‘smutty’ be acceptable I wonder!!
I have a vision of @swanseajack13 dancing round the room with a blow up Mrs Santa!! put me off my porridge!!!

Oh Carol I nearly choked on my coffee whilst reading this . Please don't give him any ideas have you seen what he does with those blow up daffodils ;)

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Kate @Ambilkate, I’ve had a right laugh this morning looking on Amazon for ‘suggestive’ ideas - decided that the Karma Sutra dice were not a good idea given the age of most Funsters - don’t want anyone putting their backs out!!!

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Kate @Ambilkate, I’ve had a right laugh this morning looking on Amazon for ‘suggestive’ ideas - decided that the Karma Sutra dice were not a good idea given the age of most Funsters - don’t want anyone putting their backs out!!!

LOL Carol love it x just pumping thread

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Cal54 what about @Ambilkate bill in his mankini now that would put you off your food for days ray xx lol still lol carol I thought you were going to keep it our little secret me dressing up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
LOL Carol love it x just pumping thread

I think the Karma sutra dice got you all excited Kate.....:tmi::roflmto:

Perhaps we could put a warning on the label to say "not suitable for children" ??

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
I think the Karma sutra dice got you all excited Kate.....:tmi::roflmto:

Perhaps we could put a warning on the label to say "not suitable for children" ??
:whistle: Blumin predictive text well that's my excuse

@Cal54 what about @Ambilkate bill in his mankini now that would put you off your food for days ray xx lol still lol carol I thought you were going to keep it our little secret me dressing up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lol . Oiy Ray I told you about Bill winning that mankini not that he would ever wear it . ;)

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Amazon do a Christmas Mankini if any of the guys are brave enough to dress up - not sure of the sizes though, but will it really matter if it is very cold!!! Just askin!!!!

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
@Terry will lend his to anyone that doesn’t have one :whistle:
LOL
Amazon do a Christmas Mankini if any of the guys are brave enough to dress up - not sure of the sizes though, but will it really matter if it is very cold!!! Just askin!!!!
LOL Carol, Bill said he definitely isn't brave enough cold or not. He did say he would had had to have the large though ;) his words only though ;) think we best change subject.

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
I've got my own mankini thanks but my wife won't let me share the pleasure u all want ,as she told me that's why she married me cause I'm shy .lol

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Just bumping

@swanseajack13 and myself are hoping you will all join in with a bit of fun with the Christmas Raffle we would like it to be slightly different from the norm , could we please ask for a donation and could we also ask you to wrap it up and put it under the Christmas tree in the room on the Friday night please x
Christmas regards Ray & Kate

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
BOOK STALL IN AID OF PROSTATE UK

By kind permission of Kate, Bill and Amanda, we are running a Book Stall at this event.
Can we ask all Funsters to scan their shelves and bring any books in good condition.
NEW: Bring any old editions of MMM and Practical Motorhome and we'll give them a space too!!!

Every Penny to this good cause.:xThumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back