Rally Christmas Tinsel Fun weekend 7th 8th 9th to 10th December 2017 (1 Viewer)

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
@Ambilkate can I Suggest Ovacome (for those going through Ovarian Cancet) as a charity to support. This is often overlooked or in the shadow of Breast Cancer charities. Alice found them very supportive over the last 3 years.

I would be happy to organise a quiz. Should we have another £1 donation to enter that with a small prize in order to dilute her support charity? Do you know if the room has a digital protector? If so I could make the quiz illustrated. I have found this popular before

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
@Ambilkate can I Suggest Ovacome (for those going through Ovarian Cancet) as a charity to support. This is often overlooked or in the shadow of Breast Cancer charities. Alice found them very supportive over the last 3 years.

I would be happy to organise a quiz. Should we have another £1 donation to enter that with a small prize in order to dilute her support charity? Do you know if the room has a digital protector? If so I could make the quiz illustrated. I have found this popular before

Hi thanks for offering to do a quiz really appreciate it . Don't think there is a digital projector there . We have an old one not sure if it's any good will get it down from loft when we get back home at the Beginning of next week . I'll let you know if it works still.
Ovacome is a good charity to support .
I have had a couple of charities mentioned to me though so when we are at the meet we can put names into a bag and draw one out if that's ok or we can split it . We can make the decision when we are there . .. I hadn't set out for this meet to be a fundraiser but if Funsters are happy to do so thats fine .
Kate x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006

Hi thanks for offering to do a quiz really appreciate it . Don't think there is a digital projector there . We have an old one not sure if it's any good will get it down from loft when we get back home at the Beginning of next week . I'll let you know if it works still.
Ovacome is a good charity to support .
I have had a couple of charities mentioned to me though so when we are at the meet we can put names into a bag and draw one out if that's ok or we can split it . We can make the decision when we are there . .. I hadn't set out for this meet to be a fundraiser but if Funsters are happy to do so thats fine .
Kate x

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Oooopppps duplicate posts lol . I'm on very poor internet at min . It's very intermittent so may not get on fun to much over the next four or five days .so if I don't answer any queries you know why .
Kate

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
Oooopppps duplicate posts lol . I'm on very poor internet at min . It's very intermittent so may not get on fun to much over the next four or five days .so if I don't answer any queries you know why .
Kate
I was suffering from duplicate posts earlier. I haven't found a way to delete them

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We are thinking Friday night dress up Christmas style so Hopeing you are all getting those Christmas t-shirt & jumpers at the ready. (y)

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Hiya Kate, just to let you know I’ve changed our dates to 7/8/9. Please can you put us near to the room.
Cheers xx

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Unable to make this meet. Hope it's good news for one of the reserve's.
Have a nice Christmas all. See you at the New year meet.
John

Aug 18, 2016
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Thanks Kate looking forward to seeing you

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
Unable to make this meet. Hope it's good news for one of the reserve's.
Have a nice Christmas all. See you at the New year meet.
John

Wot about me Freddo and me Whispa.

Only joking John, Hope all's well. Have a nice Christmas. See you at the New Year bash.

Take care,

Anne & Malc

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back