Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
Hi we were due to spend Christmas and possible New Year at Caravan club site at Tredgar, nr Cardiff, but they phoned us on the 22nd to say they would have to cancel as it was not possible to access site. We were in two minds about going as we were uncertain if we would get the motorhome off the site we store it at. Luckily its not too bad as we had to buy food anyway, and get to see family at Christmas, now we are not working, its not a problem, but we used to love our Christmas break away when we were working usually at Dulverton, so Christmassy. I think we will have to join the trek South next year. Merry Christmas everyone Glyni & Peter.

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
"The best laid plans-------", we had hoped to head south in November but ------ as you say next year
Have a good Christmas :Smile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Real sorry to hear this.

Many peoples winter plans have been put on hold or cancelled due to weather, health and finances.

I with you a Merry Xmas and Happy new year:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its horrible when plans don't work out, but some of our plan 'b's have been better than we could have imagined. Wherever you are, I hope you have a good one:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sorry about the plans, but you have the best Christmas gift of all.... the company and love of your family. Hope it's a really good one for you and you find contentment in all you do...:Smile::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back