Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We always used to have a charity auction each Christmas. We’ve not had one for a few years so I thought I'd resurrect it. This is how it works.
  1. Someone offers up something for auction. This can be anything of any value. In the past we’ve had all sorts of auction items. From motorhome accessories to promises of table dances at rallies. I’m sure you’ll think of something.
  2. Each item has it’s own thread
  3. If you want an item you respond in the thread with your bid.
  4. Whoever has the highest bid posted on the forum at 8pm on the 21st December will win.
  5. The donator should specify who is responsible for postage, donor or buyer. Please be aware of this when bidding.
  6. Only when the donor sees your bid paid on our Just Giving Page then they will post/deliver the goods.
If you have something to donate great, it does not have to be expensive, it can be silly or funny or highly desirable, anything at all. if you don't have anything then please consider bidding, remember if you are the highest bidder at the auction end then you win. Best of luck. yy

You can add items to auction here http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/forums/christmas-charity-auctions-2017.326/

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Just over 3 hrs left on all auction items. Get bidding if theres something you have your eye on.:xsmile:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Ware is the total raised can't find it
Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun