Christmas and New year (1 Viewer)

Apr 29, 2014
Warwickshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Chieftain
Exp
Since 2004
Looking for somewhere for Christmas and new year can't see any rallies so anybody know anywhere close to a pub or two and good walks Come on guys it's only three months away

Jul 26, 2015
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Hoping to buy 2016
Exp
None whatsoever
There is a New Year Rally in Shrewsbury......it’s listed in the scheduled rally section.
Lesley

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
The Devizes C&CC site is open all year. Pub next door and a nicer one a mile or so along the canal. You can walk along the canal into Devizes. Several other walks across countryside.
I'm almost 100% sure the C&CC site at Moreton is open at Christmas. Pub next door and railway station across the road takes you easily into Dorchester or Weymouth. There are some woodland walks nearby, too.
Setthorns in the New Forest. You can walk into Sway, and across the forest for miles of course, couple of nice pubs in Sway and there's also a railway station so you can easily get to Brockenhurst, Lymington ( and on to IOW) Bournemouth etc..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 5, 2018
Funster No
MH
a
Ahhh a Crimbo thread.. I was thinking of posting one as I am in two minds whether to bugger off as far south as I can for the winter..
A calculated £800 quid just to get to southern Spain has put me off though :D (1568 miles to "Camping La Bella Vista" near Estepona)
Does anyone else "do" Christmas somewhere warmer...
Maybe it would have made more sense to put the MH on Plymouth - Santander.. hhm never thought of that option.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
I was in a really good mood, sorted a lot of things out today....
And then someone mentions the 'C' word.
Back to consider slitting my wrists again...

And I was doing so well.:crying:

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
NYE Camping Caradon, Looe , Cornwall Brilliant weekend promised.

colyboy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back