Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
We are so ready to start touring again.
I was so bored today, removed all the items from every locker and trimmed but also added (mostly booze🤪), repacked ready for the 12th when we are off to Cornwall. We shall be steadily working our way back up to the northwest via the Welsh coast to land back in Chester for the 1st July to have my second jab, my first is in the morning yippee.
Any one else revving on the starting gate for the 12th.

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
I was so bored today, removed all the items from every locker and trimmed but also added (mostly booze🤪), repacked ready for the 12th when we are off to Cornwall. We shall be steadily working our way back up to the northwest via the Welsh coast to land back in Chester for the 1st July to have my second jab, my first is in the morning yippee.
Love your enthusiasm,have a fabulous trip.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
We are off next week up near Peterborough/Cambridge, just so happens we have a pitch right on the edge of a lake and it seems my fishing gear is in the van ready! What are the chances😂😂

Have a few more short trips then June along north Devon down the coast to St Ives then over along the south coast finishing at Bridport.

Happy travels all👍👍

Dec 13, 2019
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2019
Us too. Heading down to Cornwall on Sunday night. Overnighting, after midnight of course, at one of the M5 services.
Great to be going away.
Safe and enjoyable travels all. 👍

Sep 10, 2019
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer camp c546
Exp
Since 2019
Looking forward to mini break next week end Forest of Dean..( Safe and enjoyable travels to all) :clap: (y) ::bigsmile:
Vans Motorhome GIF by vanwoow
sunglasses GIF by Peanuts

Jan 6, 2017
East Devon
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morocco XL
Exp
since 2014
Off on Tuesday, a nice spot by the coast just outside the New Forest. Can't wait !!

May 10, 2018
Bucks
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Augusta
Exp
MH newbie but we owned a caravan previously.
Just a few day trips for us. Waiting until campsites/bookings/rules and regs etc have sorted themselves out. Then a few days at pub stopovers 😁🍺.

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
after a very physical couple of months at work we are off to the New Forest on Monday to chill for a week. cant wait.:giggle:

( and I expect the waving on the road to be very enthusiastic!!!!)

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Us too. Heading down to Cornwall on Sunday night. Overnighting, after midnight of course, at one of the M5 services.
Great to be going away.
You probably know but beware of parking charges at the services! If you do have to pay, Gloucester services are lovely and almost worth the money 😀

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Booked in at Seacroft Cromer CMC site, you choose a 1 hour slot for arrival and they are allowing 15 per hour so we have chosen 1200-1300 hours Monday. 3 nights booked there and then go somewhere else.

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Off on Thursday to Love2stay in Shrewsbury . It will have been exactly 15 weeks to the day since we were last there. We had to leave and drive home on New Year’s Eve due to old tier system changes . I took this picture on 31st of December 2020 ,the morning we left .

66D2F8BC-ACE3-47C4-99FE-5EF9AE9A6FF6.jpeg

Can’t wait to to get back out there 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😀😀😀😀😀😀

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
You probably know but beware of parking charges at the services! If you do have to pay, Gloucester services are lovely and almost worth the money 😀
Is that the one with the Farm Shop?? Think it's just been voted best in Britain. Stopped many times. Lovely place................for a services.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Is that the one with the Farm Shop?? Think it's just been voted best in Britain. Stopped many times. Lovely place................for a services.
Yes it is! It's even got a lovely dog walk 😀
The same company owns Tebay at the top of the M6 which is equally delightful.

Dec 13, 2019
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2019
Yes, thanks for the heads-up. They can be a bit expensive for what you get but, better than turning off the motorway. I know the services you mean. They are similar to the Tebay on the M6, very nice. It is a bit of a trot to there but, as we are not allowed to overnight until midnight, so, we might just make it!
Stay safe and well and enjoy your travels this year. 👍

May 10, 2018
Bucks
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Augusta
Exp
MH newbie but we owned a caravan previously.
Great to be going away.
Some motorway service areas are quite convenient and you usually have facilities 24/7. Pay the extra three pounds (available at most services) and you get a ten pound meal voucher which is normally valid quite a few weeks. Deals vary. Happy travels.

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
Nothing too exciting but off to Norfolk on the 12th for four nights. I think the site will be busy but we can keep away from any crowds by walking on the coast path.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back