Chipping a new Adria Matrix 130 (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2017
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2000
has anyone had a 2017 130 multijet chipped can't find any of them to be able to do this one

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Its perhaps a bit early for anyone to have come up with a programme that'd suit this Euro V1 engine. If I was you I'd carry on looking for a suitable upgrade, but one word of caution, make sure whatever you do can be reversed as I have an idea that future MOT's are going to be much stricter. Also inform your insurer cos it'd be a sin to have an accident only to find that your insurance company reject any claim.

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Much as I might like it I can't lay claim to the title "engineer" as I never did a degree course, I'm a mechanic plain and simple, I like to think I'm a very good mechanic (I do have qualifications in other areas as well) but that is my level of qualification so I'll stick with it.

D.

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Much as I might like it I can't lay claim to the title "engineer" as I never did a degree course, I'm a mechanic plain and simple, I like to think I'm a very good mechanic (I do have qualifications in other areas as well) but that is my level of qualification so I'll stick with it.

D.

Your being too modest Dave, people on here think the world of what you do & that includes me.

I trained as a mechanic before becoming a paramedic, but I never stopped tinkering with vehicles & if I was being honest, I preferred working on cars!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Billggski

Free Member
Aug 6, 2013
Stone
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
I waited until the warranty ran out. The ecu can be interrogated in great detail on new engines.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Even the 150 has upgraded brakes, Motorhomes run fully loaded most of the time so if you chip it what are your plans for the brakes?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back