DSAW687

Free Member
Dec 16, 2015
Perth Western Australia
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Hi new to GPS, can anyone tell me if the GPS picks up the various maps of different countries from files in the GPS automatically when you arrive in the country eg England UK map going to France, French map.
Thanks Dave

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Only just seen your post Dave.
I think you need to download all needed maps before you leave home unless you have Internet access and can download en route.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
You need to specify the country of your destination. So for example starting in london you can set your destination as France-Paris. It will then use the UK map in UK and the French one in France. All maps for Europe are already preloaded so don't need an internet connection except for updating.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
With Chinese GPS systems just remember that Vertical is Horizontal and vice a versa!

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Hi new to GPS, can anyone tell me if the GPS picks up the various maps of different countries from files in the GPS automatically when you arrive in the country eg England UK map going to France, French map.
Thanks Dave
They do show you where the 15 quid is located about your person, enabling you then to join *FUN* and ask thousands more questions..........(y)(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back