Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
There seems to be a but interest from funsters in this new camp site so, anyone else going to give it a try?

I know we will be there at some point, and Peter (Salopian) and Doug (Douglas) have expressed an interest but does anyone else fancy a rural camp site in Portugal in 2012.

Jul 24, 2010
Planet Earth (I think)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
not long enough
The world is my lobster and I fancy a trip to Portugal. I can't find the website for 'chicken run' though ......keep getting links to the film!

Is there a link on another thread?

lorraine x

SPUD'N'T

Free Member
Aug 25, 2008
YORK ENGLAND
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT (LOW PROFILE)
Exp
since 2008
chicken run

We are planning to go to Portugal to "dodge" the winter, this will be our first time to Portugal, I'll check the website for the chicken run and see what it's all about

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SPUD'N'T

Free Member
Aug 25, 2008
YORK ENGLAND
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT (LOW PROFILE)
Exp
since 2008
just had a look on the web site, and we will be giving it a try ... probably late jan / early feb

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
We are certain to stay there sometime over the winter - looks as though it is also the type of place we would like. Trouble is, could be full if they are clearing the wild campers from the beaches etc.

We will be flying the MHF flag.

Nigel and Pamala

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
We are starting to plan next years trip and this one sounds as if we would enjoy some time there. ::bigsmile:

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
There seems to be a but interest from funsters in this new camp site so, anyone else going to give it a try?

I know we will be there at some point, and Peter (Salopian) and Doug (Douglas) have expressed an interest but does anyone else fancy a rural camp site in Portugal in 2012.

We are at Dover now waiting for the ferry in the morning, will be down on the Algarve in about 2 weeks..

Doug...

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
This Chicken run site looks great with friendly helpful folk, OMG this motorhoming is so exciting , it gives so many wonderful choices of seeing such wonderful places at a reasonable price and meeting up with friends .... wish we discovered it sooner

Roll on retirement wahoo - does anyone know what numbers to choose to win the lottery this week as so fed up with all this wet weather and no sun please :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back