Rally Chester Rally Easter 2016. (1 Viewer)

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
@Carol thanks for a fabulous week end, lovely to see you all again and @Jim & Sian and @toledo for much of the music, way before my time but we liked it.

You the funsters made it such a brilliant week end especially all those I've met before and it was really great to see you all again.

Met for the first time @panda @Terry @funflair @beacons @Brendan @grumps @G T and Dottie @hilldweller @haganap @Jimbohorlicks @Gerri19 @Ockerron @nifty fifty @Petrol_headz @ShiftZZ @The Happy Hooker @triclops @whingyraindrop @Zoppydog @XRN @irnbru @Kybod

I also met for the first time @ukbill with any luck it will not ever happen again, the man should have a Health Warning stuck on his person; he is 'Dangerous.' Thanks Bill, I promise to improve my level of Piss-Taking to perhaps one-day resemble the Master......... Give my best to Salopian!

It was a thrill to meet some of the newbies @Wendo @Anthea M @Hyacinth 1 and that lovely couple
@Steve & Kathryn Vaughan , sadly I still didn't get round to meeting everyone and I'll never remember all of your real names but thanks for making our weekend such a lovely memory.

Popeye........ Have you hugged a quiz winner today....... Up the Union

Up the onion indeed. That will bring tears to your eyes...

I suspect that @Popeye @swanseajack13 are twins.

@ukbill has appeared with JJ on some talent show...

@Terry top bloke...

Rest of the funsters are just a load of old soaks and substance abusers, mostly prescription drugs and sterident..

Onwards and upwards, we (I and @The Happy Hooker) may, turn up at Peterborough for a day trip, who has the ability and skills to make us a coffee?Bikkies would be nice... Chocky ones..Organic Free range, Fairtrade, otherwise anything from Aldi

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
who has the ability and skills to make us a coffee?

7a99f490e8b574e8088d21f6812292ed.jpeg

There you go .....your old firm has to be good at something.....

......... too hard for me to swallow though...........:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

thanks to everyone for a great meet shame about the weather

(y)

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@ShiftZZ me and @Popeye twins you are having a laugh my dad did have a bike but never left the south WALES VALLEY ray xx lol still lol o shit he did when he went to war he got a ship in England but I had the looks and brain he was the runt of the litter and was I trouble all the time with law

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Ron did Gerry leave/loose a silky butterfly scarf in the tent ?If so I found it draped around my neck at 4 am when I got to bed -No idea how it got there ;):D
terry
Hiya Terry, Gerri says it's not hers, but wants to know who you're two-timing her with!!!:Eeek:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hiya Terry, Gerri says it's not hers, but wants to know who you're two-timing her with!!!:Eeek:
I would never do such a thing -besides everyone would grass me up faster than a wildfire ;):D
I got myself in enough trouble when I was 17 ish :LOL:

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Hi Ron did Gerry leave/loose a silky butterfly scarf in the tent ?If so I found it draped around my neck at 4 am when I got to bed -No idea how it got there ;):D
terry
Pretty sure someone claimed it Terry. Can't find the post now. Either that or I'm confusing it with that chair that ended up in the wrong van.

Shame if they did - I thought it rather suited you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
well it aint me he is 2 timing with honest :whistle:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Pretty sure someone claimed it Terry. Can't find the post now. Either that or I'm confusing it with that chair that ended up in the wrong van.

Shame if they did - I thought it rather suited you.
If you find out if someone did claim it can you let them know i have it in safe keeping for them xxx Kate

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back