Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Evening Carol

I sent Briony an email quoting our original booking and she confirmed back that the carry over was fine 👍

Do you know for sure that there will be electrics in the funster area, we are not using it, but recall being very disappointed the first year we came to not to be parked up with you lot as electrics were only in general camping areas 🙁

I know in more recent years there has been a separate generator in our area 👍 just wondered if that has been confirmed for this year 🙂
For the past few years the Funster electrics have been in the Fun area but down the side by the race course, of course things can change but would think it would be the same.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi Carol - Number 6 - we should be there on Thursday early afternoon. (The second number 6 on your list that is :LOL:)
Lol Thanks Martin.
It's old age you know
Your now 6A
It's just that all the numbers make it a lot easier..
I'm looking forward to it I have to say.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We've booked. Electric £65! Didn't know about that! 😡

Wyn
Ring Briony cancelling the electric if you want, it's because they have to contract the electric in its not permanent on the race course
Let me know if you cancel the electric I know it's expensive but they just charge the cost to them.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Coming Thursday, seem to remember that they didn't allow generators, willing to make a donation to someone on electric if we need to top up fpr John's CPAP may bring genny and risk wrath of organisers, would only be for an hour if solar doesn't cope.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Coming Thursday, seem to remember that they didn't allow generators, willing to make a donation to someone on electric if we need to top up fpr John's CPAP may bring genny and risk wrath of organisers, would only be for an hour if solar doesn't cope.
I'm sure if you let me know Sue we will be able to arrange to use someones Electric now and then.

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
scotzsue if you need a top up for John's CPAP feel free to find me for free.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Carol and RobbyMClark thank you both so much hoping we wont need to but new to us van and not had an opportunity to try it out off grid yet.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Did anyone else apart from me, not get an email confirmation after making this booking and payment successfully taken from my debit card. I did get a website confirmation of the booking but did not retain this as it's stated I would get an email with all the details on. (which I thought would have been automatic). I have emailed the organisers but as of yet no reply.
Thanks in advance,
Philip

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
I've had an e-mail confirming details - but it also states that I will receive an e-mail confirming booking,😞

Gazz Kaz+Spag

LIFE MEMBER
May 2, 2018
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2010
Thank you Carol we have just booked and arrive Thu no EHU and possible leave Mon
Gary/Karen

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Did anyone else apart from me, not get an email confirmation after making this booking and payment successfully taken from my debit card. I did get a website confirmation of the booking but did not retain this as it's stated I would get an email with all the details on. (which I thought would have been automatic). I have emailed the organisers but as of yet no reply.
Thanks in advance,
Philip
I'll check with Briony tomorrow for you.

Feb 16, 2010
Newport, Gwent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2002(previously 25 years caravaning
Hi Carol, just booked - Perri & I will be arriving Thursday 26th, look forward to seeing you. No electric thanks

Feb 16, 2010
Newport, Gwent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2002(previously 25 years caravaning
Good Morning Carol, just seen that we can stay until Tuesday, we would like to stay the extra night please
Thanks

Youlostoo

Free Member
Nov 10, 2014
Pershore
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Broken Link Removed Just booked and paid, arriving Thursday, no electric, could you add us to the list please.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I have updated the list we are now up to 75 I'm sure everyone knows the drill please remember whichever number you have next to your name and if you could use it when messaging.
Chester is nearly full now and they are pretty certain by the Weeknd they will be fully booked we have to go long with when they say it's full, and won't be able to put any additional bookings on us list after that.
If if as the festival approaches you keep an eye on this thread as I will put any additional information that we have on here and things that we may be doing with motorhome Fun.

Jan 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Carol,
Just booked for the weekend. Our 1st rally with the club .

Non electric.
Arriving Thursday.

Last edited:

Rappers

Free Member
Apr 2, 2021
Funster No
MH
Westfalia
Hi Carol,

We're booked too; arriving Thursday. No electric. Hopefully bringing lots of sunshine from the south coast with us :sun:
Teresa and Guy

Hezbez

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2015
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Whoosh Bang
Exp
Since 2009
Hi, just booked. Arriving Thursday and would like to stay until Tuesday morning please. No electric.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back