Rally Chester Food Festival 2019 (1 Viewer)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hope the weather is good for you all.

We have had a couple of scorchers at the Chester meet and nothing more relaxing than sitting on the steps in the sunshine by the river with a cold glass of whatevertakesyourfancy from the riverside pubs. Photos please everybody. :)

Jan 5, 2017
brinklow warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Romahome duo hylo
Exp
since 2016
Happy New year to you all , please can you add me to the list , I've just booked up , no ehu:eek: , lets hope its not too cold as I have no heating. I filled in the form for the £30 gift, but I put my birthday as April fools day 1919:clap2::wine:

Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
Hi, just booked up too, filled in MHF form and submitted it, also filled form for £30 gift. We are both looking forward to our first rally of the year.
cheers
Tom & Jen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning 😊
Has anyone actually received the £30 voucher/card for the resteraunt. I have emailed them twice before the Christmas holidays and been promised the card would be in the post but have never recieved anything. Not had a reply to my last email but that could be because they are on holiday till new year. I am not feeling hopeful.

Andy from Mars

Free Member
Nov 6, 2016
Southend on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low profile
Exp
Still very new to this but at least we now have one! Now ready for adventures.
All booked and form completed. Louise and I are looking forward to it.

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Well, some of us have received our Club Individual card today. It does say that the £30 welcome gift is only valid for 28 days but all you have to do is email and say you want to save it until the food and drink festival. I did this (adding my card number) and got an almost immediate reply (not automated) saying no problem and did I want to make a reservation. (I declined this as I need to liaise with friends first, if we use it.)

OP
OP
Conal
Oct 10, 2009
Bishop's Stortford
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks to those who have posted since Saturday 5 Jan. We are currently travelling to Spain via France with poor/intermittent internet access, will update the thread with new names as soon as I can.

Mar 9, 2013
amlwch ynysmon
Funster No
MH
Bailey approach 620
Exp
Caravan 1990_2013/ motorhome2013-
Booked and paid (29/11/18) for Chester meet at Easter, names still not showing on list of attendances . Have completed form, please advise.
Thanks

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Booked and paid (29/11/18) for Chester meet at Easter, names still not showing on list of attendances . Have completed form, please advise.
Thanks
I you have not posted on here that you are booked that could be the reason @Conal will see your post now(y)

Martin

OP
OP
Conal
Oct 10, 2009
Bishop's Stortford
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks
Thanks for confirming that you're attending Billy, I have added you to the list above.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
am i ok to ask a question on this link abot chester? ( Newbie on here )

Yes but I think I just answered it on your other thread. :)

Only kidding. It will take a while for you to get used to the forum. Nobody will bite your head off if you ask a question.

pete n sharon

Free Member
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
Bessica
Exp
Oscarr123. Yes, please do
ok first time n here, just paid my subs, just paid for chester, were do i find out what events are on at the rally weekend? see you guys in the past at chester, and you have plenty going on,but dont know were to find this info out on here!! were arriving thursday and will be our first rally with you

pete n sharon

Free Member
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
Bessica
Exp
Yes but I think I just answered it on your other thread. :)

Only kidding. It will take a while for you to get used to the forum. Nobody will bite your head off if you ask a question.
what other thread haha . oh this may take me a while

OP
OP
Conal
Oct 10, 2009
Bishop's Stortford
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Oscar123. It’s my first rally as well. Others will be able to fill you in as to Motor Home Fun events as an itinerary as being developed as we “speak”!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
what other thread haha . oh this may take me a while

Ha ha ha don't worry. Also I have sent you a message ... top right INBOX

The other thread is one you started called Hi Looking to book Chester. Lol. Keep at it. :)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
ok first time n here, just paid my subs, just paid for chester, were do i find out what events are on at the rally weekend? see you guys in the past at chester, and you have plenty going on,but dont know were to find this info out on here!! were arriving thursday and will be our first rally with you
Glad you joined us. To join the funster section at the food festival you need to be a paid up member. MotorhomeFun are not the organisers of the festival and details of what’s happening in Chester will have to be found on their website.
We will be having a marquee where we will be putting on entertainment, games etc.
Having joined MF it will open various areas of the website to you, have a mooch about, click on all the tabs and you will find a wealth of information. If I tag you like @pete n sharon you will get an alert in the top right of the page.
Myself and @Mrs Badknee @Mr Chrysalis @Chrysalis @Conal are marshalls so if we can help just give us a shout (y)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
@Badknee

Paul .. will there be a white board each morning outside the Funsters marquee stating what happening re Funsters that day, please?

There is normally but I know this year a bit different.

Joy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back