Rally Chester Food Festival 2019 (2 Viewers)

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
Well I am glad I noticed this, always wanted to visit Chester and we do like food :) Looks like great value , we have made a booking and will be arriving on Thursday ( no ehu needed for us as we have batteries and solar as it is going to be so sunny :cool:).

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
On the off chance we can get to this, do we have to tell them we are camping with MHF when booking ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
On the off chance we can get to this, do we have to tell them we are camping with MHF when booking ?

theres a box to add which group you want to camp with..... it's the restaurant voucher bit I've not been able to crack:LOL:

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
You don't have to, if you don't want to :)
Well, if you don’t, you won’t be on the list that goes to MHF Marshall’s, so you won’t be camping with MHF

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
They sell Stinking Bishop cheese there, it’s very expensive and I don’t like it anyway, so I’m not going cos the cheese is too expensive!:rolleyes:

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
OK, for balance....

this year we booked including electrics, having weighed up how cold and miserable it had been in recent years still thought, even at the price asked, on balance it was OK, albeit just, and so glad I did o_O

but that was this year when gainfully employed and money was aplenty, next week I officially stop work and join the ranks somewhere between unemployable and retired :)(y) so can't justify spending the equivalent of 3 litres of half decent gin on leccy, we will still buy the gin and then be warm enough not to need electric heating :LOL:

observation though, some of the rufty tufty laugh at those taking leccy peeps, I have seen orange leads running to a few of you around the marquee area :whistle:

anyway, just off to book w/o Amps, see you there, no idea what day we will arrive, or leave, but we will be there (y)

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
As the price of EHU was so reasonable :rolleyes:, we have also booked for the weekend, hopefully arriving on the Thursday.

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
OK, for balance....

this year we booked including electrics, having weighed up how cold and miserable it had been in recent years still thought, even at the price asked, on balance it was OK, albeit just, and so glad I did o_O

but that was this year when gainfully employed and money was aplenty, next week I officially stop work and join the ranks somewhere between unemployable and retired :)(y) so can't justify spending the equivalent of 3 litres of half decent gin on leccy, we will still buy the gin and then be warm enough not to need electric heating :LOL:

observation though, some of the rufty tufty laugh at those taking leccy peeps, I have seen orange leads running to a few of you around the marquee area :whistle:

anyway, just off to book w/o Amps, see you there, no idea what day we will arrive, or leave, but we will be there (y)
You do realise this means you will be with us plebs in the flood plane rather than up on the high ground along the rails :D

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
You do realise this means you will be with us plebs in the flood plane rather than up on the high ground along the rails :D

Oh no it doesn't first in best parked rules apply, I am confident my Merc engine will out run the marshalls, legs down, swallow the keys, what are they going to do :LOL:

note to all, might not be leaving on the Tuesday :)

Sep 15, 2013
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Hymer b654
Exp
I have just found out I have a place in the Angela Harthill cookery school on Easter Sunday at the show. So excited :dance2:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back