Apr

Chester Food and Drink Festival 2022 (1 Viewer)

Dec 6, 2018
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi
I have booked and paid
Arriving Thursday
No electric
Looking forward to it

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
We carried last years tickets over to 2022, so we'll be attending (hopefully).
Hi could you just confirm with Briony Chester so our attendance figures tally. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

panda

Free Member
Dec 16, 2011
notts
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1996
Chester Food and Drink Festival & Camper Fest. Will take place over the Easter break Thursday 14th April to Easter Monday 18th April , with the extra negotiated stay until 11am Tuesday by arrangement.
This year RedFrame will be Marshalling and organising the meet for Motorhome Fun and I'm sure we will have a great meet with Red.
Details and links about the festival will follow shortly, I will help with the thread etc.
Any questions just ask.
Edit: I have spoken to Briony at the Food Festival 20/11/21 and bookings and details of Camperfest and the food festival will go live on 6th November when we will also get given a discount code.

#I have just spoken to Briony 5/11/21. the link should be on by tomorrow morning the code for Motorhome Fun is MHF22 for a Camper van RV's and larger vans may be a bit more.

LINK https://camperfest.co.uk/book-a-pitch/

The cost for two people is Ā£65 without electric if taking the option of staying over until 11am Tuesday works out Ā£13 a night which includes unlimited access to the Food and Drink Festival. Not bad value for a city centre venue.

#Please be aware the cost of Electricity is quite expensive Ā£75 because the commercial Generators have to be hired in.

If we have sufficient number we will have the use for Motorhome Fun of the Marquee if this happens there will be a small rally charge payable on booking in to cover hiring heaters and lighting etc of course any money's leftover would be given to Charity.
We would have a Jacobs Table A quiz. and possibly some music depending on our funster musician friends. and hopefully Bacon Rolls to be decided..

As usual please remember your number on the list and quote it saves me going through lot's of names.

When you have booked in could you please pm RedFrame your Registration Number.
I have asked Red to put all his information post's in Red Writing so they will be easier to see.
I will update this page from time to time so could you please keep a eye out for further information.

Link. https://camperfest.co.uk/book-a-pitch/

Booked attendee's

1. RedFrame
2. Carol
5 Purrfecttune Electric.
6. Theonlysue
7. Four of us
8. irv636
9. Jev88
10 Brendan
11 Wendo55
12:. SueTayBon
13. JGRD
14. Indy259
15:. Michael Gaylor
16. Aly1
17. LesW

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Double post deleted.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
Hi could you just confirm with Briony Chester so our attendance figures tally. (y)
I've sent an email to her Carol, will let you know.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Could I be added to the list please 1st ever rally
Hi Jules I see you are down as a free member unfortunately due to insurance issues you need to be a full member of Motorhome Fun to Rally with Fun if you subscribe let me know then I can sort it out, you only get 5 free post's as a read only member so until you join I won't be able to see your posts, it's really worth it for the rally's and information alone. šŸ‘

Feb 26, 2013
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise stargazer
Exp
since 2013
Booked, arriving Thursday, leaving Tuesdayā€¦

thanks Carol

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hello Carol
Booked and paid, arriving Thursday.
Feeling hungry already,
You are on the list No 20.if you can quote/remember the number it is a good help. šŸ™‚

Jul 27, 2018
Failsworth
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2018
Hi weā€™d like to come too. I got a separate early bird 20% discount code which makes it a bit cheaper, can I still use it and or is mhf the only code applicable to use for this group? Just checking.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back