Rally Chat Chester Easter Rally Quiz teams & Names. (1 Viewer)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
@Clive ... lol ... it's the opposite..... Apart from @Barclaybasher I don't know if the others have brains or are as dumb as ME... :) I see YOU scurried off to the other singles team so you obviously don't rate our chances. Give us some chance sunshine ..... @joca don't let them steal you away.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I told her no Funster would do that would they ;) lol .
She said, they did last year mom

No doubt you told her someone spiked your drinks again; yes yet again Amanda, are they the unluckiest parents in the world or what?:wine::beerchug: mum was as unluckied as a Newt :wink:

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
@Clive ... lol ... it's the opposite..... Apart from @Barclaybasher I don't know if the others have brains or are as dumb as ME... :) I see YOU scurried off to the other singles team so you obviously don't rate our chances. Give us some chance sunshine ..... @joca don't let them steal you away.
I was pushed, I didn't jump :(

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
No doubt you told her someone spiked your drinks again; yes yet again Amanda, are they the unluckiest parents in the world or what?:wine::beerchug: mum was as unluckied as a Newt :wink:
;) I am tea total now honest xxx

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
;) I am tea total now honest xxx

images

:) x

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
@movan, can't think of a name for the team, but can assure you that unless there are optional answers given I ain't got a chance of being any use to you!! Sorry you have def drawn the short straw having me as a team member. Did once get a question right in a quiz, it was the colour of Noddy's hat!! Really useful bit of info.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
@movan, can't think of a name for the team, but can assure you that unless there are optional answers given I ain't got a chance of being any use to you!! Sorry you have def drawn the short straw having me as a team member. Did once get a question right in a quiz, it was the colour of Noddy's hat!! Really useful bit of info.

LOL .... that means that between us we might get two right then...:) :)

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
Exp
since2011
Are all the Questions this hard.:)

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi, I'm not quite old enough for a Zimmerframe, do i need to nick my dad's or will my Caravan Club membership card suffice? :)

No worry's you'll be fine no one needs a Zimmer frame except Movan if her hips no better and she won't be best pleased if she has to :yawn2: .:imoutahere:

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
@Carol - please could you show quiz team 4 as the "Oddballs":giggler::giggler:
What time is the quiz expected to start - as Normary are arriving Friday evening.

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi @joca so do you like our new name? Hope you busy reading your encyclopaedia encyclopeedea encyclopidya ... err Alice in Wonderland. :(

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
Exp
since2011
Hi @joca so do you like our new name? Hope you busy reading your encyclopaedia encyclopeedea encyclopidya ... err Alice in Wonderland. :(
Reading what is that. I like looking at pictures. {and you do take a lot} I thought Reading was a town in Berkshire. If they ask that question at the quiz, thats one I will get right.;)

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
movan we need all the help we can get! I'm full of useful information, but it takes too long for me to remember it!!

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
@Cal54 As you sound about as good at this as me maybe we can try for the booby prize? Is there one for coming last?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back