Rally Chat Chester Easter Rally Quiz teams & Names. (1 Viewer)

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
can i be on a team of my own i would hate shiftzz to hold me back,and drink all me booze :whistle:

Zilevets

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 A Class P/Line
Exp
Yes I know @movan grabbed you very quickly, sneaky lady!

But have you seen my team, very brainy the other members on my team so you are all going......downnnn !!!

Ha ha.

Liz

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Put me where u like @Carol it will make no difference to the outcome I will still be rat arsed lol xx

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Jeeze some of these teams their combined IQ would struggle to get into double digits..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Right, just done a logo as you can see it represents the values of the team..

team shifty.jpg

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Me and Linda would be happy to join your team ShiftZZ,

Hi just spotted you post at the top of the page you will see Team 3 is complete (6 people )

Team 3.

@Popeye @lorger @The Happy Hooker

I am sure you will all come up with an appropriate name for your team. (y)

@ShiftZZ is already in a team with Popeye and Lorger

We have a list of people waiting to go on the couples list will it be alright for you to go in a team with them :) As I am going to put Team 4 and 5 up. (y)

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
Hi just spotted you post at the top of the page you will see Team 3 is complete (6 people )

@ShiftZZ is already in a team with Popeye and Lorger

We have a list of people waiting to go on the couples list will it be alright for you to go in a team with them :) As I am going to put Team 4 and 5 up. (y)
Sure, as long as there is drinking :)

Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
I may even have a shave and a **** by then. Severn trent water have been warned. Now a name for MY TEAM????

I'm away for less than 24 hours & come back to hearing you call it YOUR team! I don't think so........ . Carol specifically put @Popeye , @lorger & me in the team. You may have been invited to join us, but only if you remember is not your team (y)

Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Well I'm happy with @lorger because of course that means we get Lorraine but welcome though wonderful @The Happy Hooker is all she brings with her is ShiftZZ
I also bring wine and possibly cake..........
It also means there are 2 Lorraines in the team which can only be a good thing .

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I also bring wine and possibly cake..........
It also means there are 2 Lorraines in the team which can only be a good thing .

Lol Lorraine , does that mean you will be joining us in the Easter Cake Competition (just a bit of Fun really) you just reminded me I have to get that sorted. Sounds as if your team is going to be fun. :)

Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Lol Lorraine , does that mean you will be joining us in the Easter Cake Competition (just a bit of Fun really) you just reminded me I have to get that sorted. Sounds as if your team is going to be fun. :)
Oh yes Carol, I'll bring a cake for the competition x

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I'm away for less than 24 hours & come back to hearing you call it YOUR team! I don't think so........ . Carol specifically put @Popeye , @lorger & me in the team. You may have been invited to join us, but only if you remember is not your team (y)

I should jolly well think so too. So Gerry @lorger and Lorraine @The Happy Hooker what do you think our team should be called, "Norfolk in Chance", "Norfolk in Way" or "Ken Dodd's Dad's Dog's Dead".

This last one just trips off the tongue and confuses the hell outta the quiz-Miester. Maybe because of the mixed race element we should be "The Union", I like that.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Could you put us, @jockaneezer and @irv636 down as a team and we'd like two volunteers (sporting knowledge would be an advantage, but commiseration will be offered (n)) to complete Team Craddock thanks (y)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I don't know the gent on the Right but the three on his left all look as if they're eating the profits.....

Broken Link Removed

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I don't know the gent on the Right but the three on his left all look as if they're eating the profits.....

Broken Link Removed

Our Fun Bacon Chef's from Chester Rally last year Left to Right

Phil (Taran las). Eddie (Ed Earl). Jock (Jock and Rita) Pete (Pete & Sal). Hopefully will be cooking again this year.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Our Fun Bacon Chef's from Chester Rally last year

Crikey Phil, you don't get any easier on the eye do you, perhaps it's because you're put in the shade by those two lady killers that are......... Ed and Jock....... Hello Pete.

That'll teach you to take the mickey out my Charles Atlas body...

..................mmm perhaps he meant Charles Aznavour

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
I hope the team i'm in has a I phone because last year at quiz time you could have switch the lights off and the marquee it would not have gone dark ,@Gerri19 the quiz master was seen taking a bung after the quiz with lots of drink near her , wink ,wink, I will also keep a eye on that @Popeye he will bend the rules to win Arthur daley of the funsters club @Jim try to stop sian from running around the course after 1 or 12 drinks and lock the bloody trailer this year ray xx lol still lol come down for a sunday treat bacon butty's are the one's to eat phil will cook them with a smile .

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
@swanseajack13 You have hit the nail on the head, this year there is a strict rule no phone googling it's not fair to those who don't use them so it's @Gerri19 No No rule, will be much more fun with no cheating. :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back