Rally Chester Easter Rally 2017 (1 Viewer)

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Just to reiterate the many thank you's to all the Marshall's and helpers who went the extra mile to make it another very enjoyable Camperfest.. At least the weather was better...

It was really good to catchup with the familiar faces and friends and to make some new ones... Looking forward to seeing you all again in the future.. Dave & Bev, Kate Bill & Amanda, Rob & Anthea, Carol & Ed, Jon & Catherine, Trevor & Tring, Steve & Liz, Tara & Paul... And Baycott, The 2 of us, The Happy Couple, and Mick & Mew.. And was lovely to meet Movan.. What a lovely lady....

Be happy and safe travels all.

Steve & Kat.. (y)
Was great to see you both again. Hope we manage to bump into you up North (not literally of course) :D2

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
We saw @movan (joy) and @Wendo55 (Wendy) taking lots of photos. Can you let us know when they are uploaded and where do we can have a look (y) then I can recoil in horror as not photogenic :unsure:
Thank you both for doing that and to Joy for all her hard work trying to sort the quiz teams out on Friday :D2

Also @Trixie i really hope they sort that arm of yours out. You shouldn't have to put up with all that :cry:. Wishing you a speedy recovery x

Catherine (Stagmans girl)

Hi Catherine.. no-one has downloaded photos yet but if you click on media .. the rallies and meets .. then 2017 ... then Chester ...
They will all go in there hopefully when we get organised. :) x

Nov 9, 2015
Shenfield, Essex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
35+ years mainly in VW's
Hi All

We also would like to add our thanks to all the marshall's and helpers who made this event run so smoothly.

This was our first rally and we were a little apprehensive before we arrived. On arrival we were met by Carol and put at our ease. We enjoyed the activities and entertainment, but we especially enjoyed the company. Everyone we spoke to was really friendly and welcoming. We hope to see you soon, and we are pretty sure ( well almost definitely :D) we will attend some more rally's

Once again thanks to everyone and see you in a field somewhere

Cheers

Trevor & Ching

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Home safely after a trouble traffic free 2 hour drive...Big thanks to Carol and Eddie and the army of marshalls /helpers and of course all funsters who as always make these meets what they are (y)(y) A special mention to @aldenise and @swanseajack13 who between them got us gas to save us freezing last night :D(y)
Terry and Lisa

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Catherine.. no-one has downloaded photos yet but if you click on media .. the rallies and meets .. then 2017 ... then Chester ...
They will all go in there hopefully when we get organised. :) x
@Stagman Catherine I've put some on there now. I deleted plenty more! A lot in the evenings were disappointing as I thought it was light enough to not use the flash, which it wasn't. I'm sure Joy's @movan will be more professional when she adds hers!

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Just want to say a big thank you to everyone who decorated or brought cakes they were delicious .and the hats were lovely!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
A big thanks to @Carol Carol & Eddie and all the helpers to numerous to mention for a fantastic meet.(y)
Home safely and motorhome back in storage, just got to get showered and changed ready to take Sandra out for a meal, must keep in the good books. :)

Trixie

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 25, 2014
Funster No
Carol and Eddie, thanks for a wonderful rally and thanks to your group of helpers and volunteers, thoroughly enjoyed myself. This rally gets bigger each year and you should take that as a compliment, more of a headache for you probably!

Veronica

Sep 17, 2014
swansea
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
Hello all
Just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work put in to making the Chester weekend a good one :)
we had a great time met old and new friends, and look forward to the next one.
We left early this morning could not see anyone about so did not get to say bye.
Hope everyone is home safely. :clap:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
There are a few photos now on the Media Chester thread.... more will follow from me and from the other funsters who took photographs I am sure ..... Please go on the ones already downloaded and put the names of the funsters, and forum names and any other comments please as this will really help us know each other... :)

After doing that if you double click on the first photo till itis big, then click on it again you can get a run through of all the photos without having to open each one.

There will be many more though tomorrow.

May 15, 2016
Essex United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Bessacar Coachbuilt 6 ber
Exp
Since 2015
Hi.... Back in sunny Essex after our first official Rally!

Thank you @Carol @Ambilkate @Anthea M @Allan & Loren @swanseajack13 and other for making it a great weekend.

We met some lovely Funsters and got to put some faces to names..

Tried a drop of @aldenise sloe gin which was excellent, so smooth and would also like to say what a lovely girl their granddaughter Caitlin is, they must feel very proud.

So thank you Funsters for your company and good advice. I expect we will see some of you at the Thetford Bash.

Rosemary & Steve

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Hi All

We also would like to add our thanks to all the marshall's and helpers who made this event run so smoothly.

This was our first rally and we were a little apprehensive before we arrived. On arrival we were met by Carol and put at our ease. We enjoyed the activities and entertainment, but we especially enjoyed the company. Everyone we spoke to was really friendly and welcoming. We hope to see you soon, and we are pretty sure ( well almost definitely :D) we will attend some more rally's

Once again thanks to everyone and see you in a field somewhere

Cheers

Trevor & Ching
Was great to meet you both. Hope to see you again soon (y)
John &Catherine (&Nelson the chair dog)

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Hi.... Back in sunny Essex after our first official Rally!

Thank you @Carol @Ambilkate @Anthea M @Allan & Loren @swanseajack13 and other for making it a great weekend.

We met some lovely Funsters and got to put some faces to names..

Tried a drop of @aldenise sloe gin which was excellent, so smooth and would also like to say what a lovely girl their granddaughter Caitlin is, they must feel very proud.

So thank you Funsters for your company and good advice. I expect we will see some of you at the Thetford Bash.

Rosemary & Steve
See you there (y)

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
There are a few photos now on the Media Chester thread.... more will follow from me and from the other funsters who took photographs I am sure ..... Please go on the ones already downloaded and put the names of the funsters, and forum names and any other comments please as this will really help us know each other... :)

After doing that if you double click on the first photo till itis big, then click on it again you can get a run through of all the photos without having to open each one.

There will be many more though tomorrow.
Great thank you Joy @movan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
More funster photos added tonight but still many more to come....my eyes falling asleep though so will have to wait. Don't forget to add your photos and comments if you can identify any funsters please. :)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
More funster photos added tonight but still many more to come....my eyes falling asleep though so will have to wait. Don't forget to add your photos and comments if you can identify any funsters please. :)
Lovely photos Joy , you've captured the funsters meet so well with your new camera!! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Joy,
I will donate £10 to Jims account if you will kindly DELETE PRETTY PLEASE photograph No17 (n)
Norman.
PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE:eek:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Many thanks to @Carol @eddie all the marshalls and helpers .for music lights and events we had a great time as always
And seeing all our funster friends .looking forward to the next time safe travels one and all .

Hopefully your photo of you with a pretty pink feather in your hair will be in the chester rally album tomorrow. :)

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
:mnythnks:hi funsters the quiz money and the cake money came to £200 pounds and with gift aid total £250 00 well done all paid to Katie's charity ray xx lol still lol every penny counts :thanks5:

FannyFive

Free Member
Jul 12, 2016
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
autosleeper
Exp
years
Think this is the correct post for the last Chester meet. Have got my 'name' sorted out now, I arrived at my first meet as FannyFour and left as FannyFive!

Thanks for a great time and really enjoyed meeting everyone, heres to next time.

(y)

FF

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Think this is the correct post for the last Chester meet. Have got my 'name' sorted out now, I arrived at my first meet as FannyFour and left as FannyFive!

Thanks for a great time and really enjoyed meeting everyone, heres to next time.

(y)

FF
Glad we found out who you were and that you were well looked after by the solos!(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back