Rally Chester Easter 9th 13th April 2020. CANCELLED (1 Viewer)

Oct 5, 2018
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2018, but was caravanning for 25 years.
Booked and paid for four nights with electric arriving Thurs, please can you add us to the list. Looking forward to the weekend

Mar 31, 2015
Mossley. Lancashire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2015
Hi Carol
Can you please add my name to your list. It's a short hop for me from home and Chester is a lovely City.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 31, 2015
Mossley. Lancashire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2015
Hi Carol
Just paid via Camperfest hope that's right.
Mentioned I am a member MotorhomeFun is that sufficient to get me into the clubs area?
Tony

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Carol
Just paid via Camperfest hope that's right.
Mentioned I am a member MotorhomeFun is that sufficient to get me into the clubs area?
Tony

Hi Tony that's fine your down at number 60 on the Fun list
Please remember your number
The full list of attendees is on page 1 of this thread.
Look forward to seeing you.

Jan 18, 2016
Rhayader, Powys
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer 335 LWB
Exp
Hi Carol,

Glad to see your overseeing your local meet again, its always been a good un, I've booked and paid for it,

Will be on my way home from Spain, be nice to visit one of my all time favourite places and meet up with some of my all time favourite friends again,

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
Hi Tony that's fine your down at number 60 on the Fun list
Please remember your number
The full list of attendees is on page 1 of this thread.
Look forward to seeing you.
hi carol, I would like to attend the camperfest is there still enough room for me in the motorhome area please and how do I book, confused as normal. Thanks

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Our figure booked in is now 60 and the venue is booking up quickly once the capacity is reached Chester will close the bookings.
As we get nearer Easter could everyone booked on keep a eye on the thread to see any information needed. ??

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi Alfieplustwo We must have been typing at the same time lol
Just follow the instructions on page one, don't forget the fun discount MHF10. if you can't do it that way ring Briony on the Chester Festival site.
Linda and Steph and toledo are rally marshals this time with hopefully funflair helping parking up.
I am just keeping the thread and giving any information on Chester that anyone asks.
Look forward to seeing you there Sonia.

Agzy

Free Member
Jan 6, 2020
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E410
Exp
Our figure booked in is now 60 and the venue is booking up quickly once the capacity is reached Chester will close the bookings.
As we get nearer Easter could everyone booked on keep a eye on the thread to see any information needed. ??
Hi Carol, have I missed my number allocated?

Jan 18, 2016
Rhayader, Powys
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer 335 LWB
Exp
Just follow the instructions on page one, don't forget the fun discount MHF10. if you can't do it that way ring Briony on the Chester Festival site.
Linda and Steph and toledo are rally marshals this time with hopefully funflair helping parking up.
I am just keeping the thread and giving any information on Chester that anyone asks.
Hi carol, thanks for getting back to me.Shirley has been helping me to book, when I put in the MHF 10 it gave me £10 off which made the booking £25 is that correct as I didn’t want to carry on in case I wasn’t booked to be with the girls.x

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Alfieplustwo hello, just in case Carol isnt around right now

£25 is not the right price for camping, I would guess that might be Food fair admission only

camping is about £75 for the weekend ?

Agzy

Free Member
Jan 6, 2020
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E410
Exp

£25 is not the right price for camping, I would guess that might be Food fair admission only

I made that mistake and when I booked for the fest they refunded the food fair money for me.

Jan 18, 2016
Rhayader, Powys
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer 335 LWB
Exp
I made that mistake and when I booked for the fest they refunded the food fair money for me.
Thanks for your advise but I did go onto camerfeast book a pitch, I was talked through with a member of motorhome fun. I’ve only got a campervan, she has a motorhome and she paid £35.
Booked and paid looking forward to it
Hi carol, I’ve booked and paid. Thanks for your help.Ive been advised by people on the forum that the cost is more than £25 so I hope I’ve booked it correctly. Will telephone camperfest on Monday but I’ve paid something. Will arrive Thursday afternoon. Look forward to seeing you both.xx

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks for your advise but I did go onto camerfeast book a pitch, I was talked through with a member of motorhome fun. I’ve only got a campervan, she has a motorhome and she paid £35.

Hi carol, I’ve booked and paid. Thanks for your help.Ive been advised by people on the forum that the cost is more than £25 so I hope I’ve booked it correctly. Will telephone camperfest on Monday but I’ve paid something. Will arrive Thursday afternoon. Look forward to seeing you both.xx
Hi Sonia, I think it could possibly be £35, I would give Briony a ring
I think where the confusion is that you pay as a single camper so it works out a lot cheaper for solo campers
Agzy did you book single as long as you have not booked electric single should be around £35.

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning 😊

DavidG58 David, are you sure because I have booked with motorhome (motorhomes being £5 more than campervans) and have paid £30 and paid the same amount last year. It is also for a single person.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
David, are you sure because I have booked with motorhome (motorhomes being £5 more than campervans) and have paid £30 and paid the same amount last year.
I think the difference is DavidG58 David did not know solo is cheaper because only one person going into Food Festival etc.
Makes it a really good value Easter Break for our solo motorhomers. (y)

Apr 1, 2018
Rhayader
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Camperan
Exp
1 year
Chester Food and Drink Festival is in its 9th year and they have offered Motorhome Fun 25% discount until 24th December we also are able to stay over until 11am on the Tuesday giving us a extra night. We will have a marque for the use of Motorhome Fun.
As quite a few will know I started the rally with about 20 Funsters attending 8 years ago and until last year marshalling it most years.
But as Eddie and I are getting a bit older it would be good to have new volunteers to marshal 2020 event.

We need at least 2 sets of marshals probably 3 of course if you are marshalling you get your place free.
It will include parking everyone up, getting a Jacob's table evening in the marque and anything else you fancy.
So please let me know if you are able to help.
Janine I'm hopeless at links could you please put a link to the festival for me.
Lorna Kendrick has booked and paid arriving Thursday. Will you put me on the list please. Thanks carol.xx

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Just booked and paid, arriving Sat
Booking number 8-1682
Look forward to meeting some of you there.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Just booked and paid, arriving Sat
Booking number 8-1682
Look forward to meeting some of you there.
Hi Robby, I will put you down at Number 63.
Be aware that the festival will be in full swing by Saturday and Marshalls may not be available for parking up, but there will be a place for you. Have you booked electric.
Please keep a eye on this thread and your private conversation box near the time so we can make sure you are in alright.

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Carol
Cheers for that, unable to get there earlier as wifey working till Sat.
Have booked electrics.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Carol
Cheers for that, unable to get there earlier as wifey working till Sat.
Have booked electrics.
Thank you that's what I wondered we will keep a Electric pitch for you. (y)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Message for Steve Fun if you can't get on Forum or can't see my pm it's because your subscription is due on Motorhome Fun, which of course you need to camp on the fun area
Look forward to seeing you there.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back