Cherish this forum of Motorhomefun (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Thank goodness our Beloved Leader is the only fully enabled moderator on Fun.

He knows what he wants the forum to be like and knows how to get it...

I shudder to think what would happen if some of the Fun posters became moderators!

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Thank goodness our Beloved Leader is the only fully enabled moderator on Fun.

He knows what he wants the forum to be like and knows how to get it...

I shudder to think what would happen if some of the Fun posters became moderators!

JJ :cool:
I would be a superb moderator. The CBBC would be mega huge. That's large for you folks up north.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
I've just been handed this. Goodnight!
20210604_190306.jpg

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Actually those Hymers are interesting, lets face it, German engineering is good, we have a German car and want to hang onto her for as long as possible.
It also turns out that there are Hymer models that would fit up our drive, I didn't know that, but one nice lady on HOG told me that was the case.

Aug 6, 2018
Dorset
Funster No
MH
GLOBECAR CAMPSCOUT
Exp
Since 2019
Actually those Hymers are interesting, lets face it, German engineering is good, we have a German car and want to hang onto her for as long as possible.
It also turns out that there are Hymer models that would fit up our drive, I didn't know that, but one nice lady on HOG told me that was the case.
Ours fits nicely on our drive, 6m x 2.1m. There are plenty of nice friendly people amongst the HOG who are very happy to help each other. Just like on here. I happily remain in both groups.

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Ours fits nicely on our drive, 6m x 2.1m. There are plenty of nice friendly people amongst the HOG who are very happy to help each other. Just like on here. I happily remain in both groups.
Yes I can see there are some nice people there.

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
OP
OP
Hettie's Crew
Sep 28, 2015
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
2001 Caravans 2011 Motorhomes
In all fairness some were being really nice.(y)
My experience was they were all nice, just P up his own **** ****
A total control freak, he completely ruins it.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Meanwhile back so close to Coventry you can't see the join, the city literally starts it's 12 months as City of Culture in 3 minutes. So if you get sent here to become more cultured - hope you enjoy your stay!

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
What in heavens name was you doing on FB in the first place?
Possibly because there are the odd very good groups on Facebook, I'm a member of one called, wait for it... Sewer Men and Proud. Most of us started off on the drains, lots of us moved on to pumped systems and treatment plants. Don't get me wrong there are a few 'shits' that get through the screen, but on the whole it's a good FB page with lots a decent, knowledgeable members.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I think I have been up to enough mischief already, for entertainment purposes of course and because a certain motley bunch have egged me on. :giggle:
You're easily pushed! :LOL:

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
There are nice and helpful people on there, some good ideas and solutions. As a pressure group on Hymer, they are also useful. Sadly, question one of their experts on anything and the world changes, I made that mistake. They had a close relationship with Travelworld, the spares manager was always on helping, but he left the company.

OP
OP
Hettie's Crew
Sep 28, 2015
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
2001 Caravans 2011 Motorhomes
Sadly, question one of their experts on anything and the world changes,
Just what I did, this time and three years ago. Unfortunately their ‘experts’ are giving members some inaccurate information and are totally unwilling to review their guidance.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
And your not of course, that'll be because your good at leading the charge.;)
I did get a little 'lecture' from Jim the other day when trying to be funny but it fell flat:blush: ... first one I can really remember, not been to Coventry though and hopefully never will as I had enough of a 'City of Culture' when it was Hull's turn! :rolleyes:

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
I did get a little 'lecture' from Jim the other day when trying to be funny but it fell flat:blush: ... first one I can really remember, not been to Coventry though and hopefully never will as I had enough of a 'City of Culture' when it was Hull's turn! :rolleyes:
I think many of us can overstep the mark now & then without intending to.
It's easy for some aspects of what someone is thinking to be lost when it's written down.......If they were face to face it would be understood in the way intended.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I think many of us can overstep the mark now & then without intending to.
It's easy for some aspects of what someone is thinking to be lost when it's written down.......If they were face to face it would be understood in the way intended.
Especially when I have my Quasimodo face on ... 🤪

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back