Cherish this forum of Motorhomefun (1 Viewer)

Nov 3, 2020
Up the Hamble
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
Exp
Since 2019
I am in good company then, I think a few of us are have been banned from the Belly Locker and u shaped lounge, as far as I can tell I was not rude, abusive, or insulting either. I think that sometimes text is flat and without intonation or ebb and flow of live conversation meanings can be taken wrongly (doesn't matter how right or wrong you are) I guess with so many members it is hard for an Admin to review an incident with an individual and sets a global rule that means a transgressing individual can get banned without realising why (I know ignorance is no excuse). Overall I think the site is run well and quite orderly.
Yes, I guess that trying to monitor this site would be a full time job for a team of people. I'm guessing that unless the supreme beings are watching a particular thread, they rely to some extent on someone ringing the "Report" bell to draw attention to anything they think is untoward.

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
Yes, I guess that trying to monitor this site would be a full time job for a team of people. I'm guessing that unless the supreme beings are watching a particular thread, they rely to some extent on someone ringing the "Report" bell to draw attention to anything they think is untoward.
I think your right, at first when I realised I was banned, I was going to leave the site......But what if, just what if my post had really upset someone and my intention is not to do this then maybe my removal from both belly locker and u shaped lounge may have been justified (even if I don't understand). So after a bit of reflection, I thought maybe I should make a gesture of support and pay for the life membership because the site is actually well run and cannot be cheap to maintain, I hope I don't get banned from the site but who knows what the future holds.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
In order to take the piss, the recipient has to have a vocabulary and reciprocating innuendo which has been sufficiently developed in order to comprehend and respond to the full velocity of the piss takers remarks, if not your pissing in the wind don’t you find! :giggle: (y)
That's me ficked, I cant even spill correctley and dint where a flat cap ! :rofl: :rofl:

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
That's me ficked, I cant even spill correctley and dint where a flat cap ! :rofl: :rofl:
I’ve seen you spill loads my flicked mate, stick with a bowler, suits you city types better! ;) (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
13 Years, 20 years with a caravan
H.O.G.....

Would a "Funster" fit in...????

I thought they were all beer swilling, Tattoo`d, Long haired, Pot bellied, Hairy :lipssealed:, Bikers...

Mo, Nicki says that's only the women. Wait till you see the fellas. 🤪

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Go on then show them to us.
那么继续吧
Collection of etchings and drypoints

1622812756326.jpeg

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
I think I have been found out buy a lady who knows I am on here......hmmmm....I won't mention her name and of course I don't know her user name on here.:blusher::happy:

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I think I have been found out buy a lady who knows I am on here......hmmmm....I won't mention her name and of course I don't know her user name on here.:blusher::happy:
Told you there were spies ...i think ive been kicked off

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
I am a member of HOG but not visited lately. So I went and had a peek and sure enough it looks like you have been sussed ............................ :ROFLMAO:

Retribution will follow ........................... off with her head :cry:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Retribution will follow ........................... off with her head :cry:

Your wish is my command, Peter... :giggler:

Always willing to help.... (y)

1622820401519.png

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
You could always start a new thread -“ Why are so many Hymer owners up themselves?”

Should go down a treat (y) :giggle:
Oh but that's not true, there are some lovely ones on here, there are, you have to admit that.

By the way when I said the spy was a lady.
I'm not sure now as it's one of those names that could be either, still, they know who they are. ;)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Well what would you have said if I said I would do it........oh maybe I shouldn't ask that.::bigsmile:
Not so much a “phwoar” type of imagination (with either of you) but more of “which famous figure would probably enjoy it” imagination. My money was on the late Mr. Mosley of Motor racing fame. OK maybe just a little bit, but being slightly dead sort of cuts any enjoyment out of something anyway ;)

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Oh but that's not true, there are some lovely ones on here, there are, you have to admit that.

By the way when I said the spy was a lady.
I'm not sure now as it's one of those names that could be either, still, they know who they are. ;)
Could it be either Christine or……….. Chris :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back