Rally CHEPSTOW RACECOURSE RALLY (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim created a new event:

CHEPSTOW RACECOURSE RALLY

3958%2f2E82F028-232B-D33E-065A-ADBC2AFA90FB.png_400

Come and see all the latest designs and layouts from all the local dealers in South Wales and the West of England. On display will be all the latest models in touring caravans from Bailey, Swift, Sprite, Knaus and Elddis. There will also be many dealers exhibiting a range of new motorhomes from Autotrail, Pilote, Elddis, Rimor, Dethleffs, Wildax and many more. If new is not for you,...

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Just helping @Jim out with the attendees lists
If you have booked for this event please let us know and we will add you
PLEASE NOTE If you go to attendees on opening post of this thread and then click on rsvp in the right hand corner put that you are attending . You will automatically go onto Jim's list
Kind regards Kate

Atendee's

Marshal?

Last edited:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
@Jim the link for this rally that you have provided does not show camping do funsters have to phone Appletree and is there a code
Regards Kate

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
We are going to the Stratford River Festival and looking to go to this show on our way to the cider and skittles rally.
Followed the link to Appletree but it is for an e ticket, there is nowhere to put either mhf or user name.
Am i missing a thread for this?
Thx.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We are going to the Stratford River Festival and looking to go to this show on our way to the cider and skittles rally.
Followed the link to Appletree but it is for an e ticket, there is nowhere to put either mhf or user name.
Thx.
Thx.
Not sure on this one perhaps @Jim can help?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Once again, no obvious dates and the link about has no dates and as already said no camping information.

Now I should add, all meets should feature a Depth of Mud in their specification so we bring the correct wellies.

Eurika ! Oops, sorry if I startled you madam, I stumbled across a link above that gives the dates. July 6-9 but we are on Windermere.

Last edited:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
I used to go to the Chepstow event and it's all hard standing in car park , a very small event ,but sometimes small is good nice clubhouse on site and that's about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back