Chemical attack robbery (1 Viewer)

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
I would have been in the nearest hospital if i was a 'dead weight', 'unable to move', 'pale', discoloured stools' and dizzy, sod the expense! Yet this guy thinks it best to drive home..........................full of toxins!!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me syndical but I don't believe one word of the OP.

Craig

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
Sorry you've lost me there, I don't understand the general practitioner reference o_O
The point I was making Jim is if you have been gassed you go see the doctor and just because they say it's not possible doesn't mean it isn't hence my reference to GP

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Those ex-servicemen here will know about Nuclear, Biological and Chemical warfare.

Well, we were in an aire last year and I could smell new mown hay! I panicked, searching madly for my S10, thinking I was under attack by Eastern Europeans with phosgene gas.

I realised I wasnt in the army anymore and noted that the council gardener had just finished cutting the grass by the river.

I had another beer and continued my afternoon nap.......:)

Mind you, now that the OP mentioned light rain on the roof, I will be stocking up DKP1 and 2 as well as a few combipens!

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Those ex-servicemen here will know about Nuclear, Biological and Chemical warfare.

Well, we were in an aire last year and I could smell new mown hay! I panicked, searching madly for my S10, thinking I was under attack by Eastern Europeans with phosgene gas.

I realised I wasnt in the army anymore and noted that the council gardener had just finished cutting the grass by the river.

I had another beer and continued my afternoon nap.......:)
Two spoonfuls of fullers earth would have sorted it. I was that instructor..............

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Two spoonfuls of fullers earth would have sorted it. I was that instructor..............

You b*****d!
Was it you who made me take of my ressie and sing all 5 verses of God Save The Queen during my ITDs at 3 Div?

Bloody Scaley!!!!:)

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
I have just lost a half hour catching up with this thread. It would have been less than this but now I am also worried about where the white dog shit has gone.
I think it is being collected to make a new toxic substance that paralyses people :sleep::sleep::sleep:

It's half an hour you'll never get back!:D

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The point I was making Jim is if you have been gassed you go see the doctor and just because they say it's not possible doesn't mean it isn't hence my reference to GP

Ahh I see. But it's not GP's it's the Royal College of Anaesthetists that say it is not possible with any substance known to them.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Right then, who hasn't got theirs on?

You're dead, you're dead, you're dead..............you have just lost exactly 2000 pounds in cash and valuables.....!:)
Did anyone ever manage to sleep in a respirator? When I was BEME of 20 Armd Bde (them with the pink jumper) I had a "Doggy Box" built on a trailer and it was gas proof (honestly) so I was safe inside without one. :)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Just read the op again , it's written like a book straight off int it big words and stuff , not just someone writing what they saw , but would just like to know what he's trying to get out of it, these sort of threads get to me where someone comes on with some way out story and then never to be seen again, what do they get out of it(n)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
GP's are not a lesser form of health practiconer? They do same 7 year course as any other trainy doctor before choosing their speciality......

Glandwr

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
the Berwyn Mountains
Funster No
MH
Hymer S740
Exp
since 2009
Just read the op again , it's written like a book straight off int it big words and stuff , not just someone writing what they saw , but would just like to know what he's trying to get out of it, these sort of threads get to me where someone comes on with some way out story and then never to be seen again, what do they get out of it(n)
More deadlock/alarm fitting jobs?

Dick

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Jim, I know it by how I felt for the subsequent week after the event, the 3 day headache and week long stool discolouration and paleness of skin and lack of sharpness of motor skills. some toxin entered our bodies for that to happen to us both and exhibit the same symptoms. i didn't order a toxicology report because we just wanted to get home asap and don't want to hag round french hospitals incurring costs and hassles,i realise it would have been prudent but at the time we just wanted to get safe as quickly as possible. funnily enough the police tried to dissuade us from us thinking it was a gas attack which made me wonder about chloroform after the robber breaking in. neither of us had been drinking or had any contact with other people that day.

Most of the points in your posts has been rebutted except this one.

If you were in such a bad state, why the heck were you still driving and putting everyone else in danger? If it was as bad as you say and your concentration and motor skills were affected you should not have been driving you should have been at the hospital getting tests.

I really don't believe a word you have said to be honest. I call Troll on this one.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I don't think there is anything sinister in it, far too many grammatical errors even to be a tabloid journalist!

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...

Goggle the term "Troll" all will be revealed

Probs someone from dark side taking the pee. I did one over there when I rejoined on here ..upset a few I can tell you! Went to 6 pages:)

Topic was RHD vans to be banned in Europe..it went viral:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back