Chelsea result (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
What a fantastic result only to be spoilt by that dick head John Terry who has now proved beyond any doubt that he really has got shit for brains & by the way they won it without him perhaps it time to show him the door happy travels cheers Rod:thumb:

BobT

Free Member
Jun 15, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Congrats

Congratulations to Chelsea! What a fabulous team performance - with one obvious exception. Why doesn't the Abramovic just get rid of him. In my opinion he represent everything that is bad about football; he is a thug, a racist, a womaniser and obviously not a team player.
I can only guess at some of his team mates' comments at full time "thanks for the help John", "glad to see you doing your bit" and "when are you leaving".
I am a Newcastle fan and I can only dream of "the Lads" achieving what Chelsea did last night. Please sell John Terry - but we don't want him!

BobT

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Amazing he's lasted this long - the managers usually resign after their team's lost to West Brom! :ROFLMAO:
Now Now thats naughty Janine shame that grumpy sod Kenny Dalglish didn't get the push after sundays result come on you baggies happy travels cheers Rod:rain:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
[HI]I am a Newcastle fan and I can only dream of "the Lads" achieving what Chelsea did last night.[/HI] Please sell John Terry - but we don't want him!

BobT

Yes BobT... and while your lads are achieving their dreams (Champion League footy next year) you will ruin our dreams and hand the title to United again...:cry::cry:

Never mind... last night shows that with the beautiful game anything can happen... :thumb:

My prediction... City beat United on monday night... we supporters get all excited... then we lose to Newcastle and QPR to have our hopes dashed yet again... it is so cruel...

JJ :Cool:

M1ke

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Tracker FB
Exp
5 years
Being a big Chelsea fan, I am very happy today!::bigsmile:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Yes BobT... [HI]and while your lads are achieving their dreams (Champion League footy next year[/HI]) you will ruin our dreams and hand the title to United again...:cry::cry:

Never mind... last night shows that with the beautiful game anything can happen... :thumb:

My prediction... City beat United on monday night... we supporters get all excited... then we lose to Newcastle and QPR to have our hopes dashed yet again... it is so cruel...

JJ :Cool:

I really hope the "Toon" get fourth place.... been a great season for them..

However if Chelsea go on to win the final in Munich, whoever is 4th in the Premier League, (if it is other than Chelsea, which is most likely), will have to play in the Europa League. :cry:

The premiership only has 4 spots and the European champions are now given automatic entry, (unlike Liverpool a few years back), so only the first 3 would go into the Champions League with Chelsea.

So Newcastle should target third place otherwise, the "Toon" fans may well be cheering on Chelsea's oponents in Munich, if Newcastle do achieve fourth place in the Premier League.....

:Eeek:

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Chelsea will take 4th spot.
John terry is a soldier and will be welcome at the club forever:Cool::Cool::Cool:

:thumb:HAPPY DAYS PEOPLE:thumb:

Newcastle like spurs will fall apart as usual:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Chelsea will take 4th spot.
John terry is a soldier and will be welcome at the club forever:Cool::Cool::Cool:

:thumb:HAPPY DAYS PEOPLE:thumb:

Newcastle like spurs will fall apart as usual:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Newcastle falling apart normally means Relegation!! :Doh:....... Not this year though....:thumb::thumb:

JT ... Soldier..... or Mercenary?......:RollEyes::RollEyes: :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back