cheese cutting with arthritis (1 Viewer)

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well I haven't got arthritis and though I freely admit I'm a weedy wimp, I started to worry the other day when I couldn't open a new bottle of milk! Happened again this morning.

Tesco's, plastic bottles with handle on the side, screw top with plastic/foil seal inside. Firstly both times I had to grab the teatowel to get the screw top to budge in the slightest. Secondly I have always ripped off the actual sealing cap, always have had to be determined to break the seal at all but once you'd created the first minute breach, off it came. Not now - create a breach with FORCE and the seal rips so half of it comes off, then pick at the other half until there's a teeny bit to get hold of.

Is it me, suddenly becoming considerably weaker within days - or have they had a delivery of New Improved Locktite? If the latter, it's bloody good stuff and they could stick cars and lorries buses and trains bricks girders etc together with it and thus save a fortune on nuts, bolts, cement and other fastening methods.

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
I have problems cutting cheese so I cheat and grate it in the food processor! If I actually want slices I get Joe to cut the cheese, LOL!

Denise

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
When I read the thread title I thought of 'Beavis & Butthead'.... (I have a warped mind !)
Google it !
Beavis & Butthead, cheese cutting !

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
the americans call farting cutting the cheese, so could you clarify whether you are talking dairy products or botty burps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
CWH

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp