Check You Still Have Your Toilet Cassette If You Used J10 M40 On Monday (1 Viewer)

Soozywoozy

Free Member
Feb 18, 2014
Oxfordshire - edge of the cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 704SL
Exp
2014, 2 motorhomes
Seen in the middle of the roundabout lane - 1 very distinct toilet cassette. I suspect it had been emptied and perhaps door not closed properly and with the swing of the roundabout made its own exit.

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Funny always makes me chukle when I go to one of the local shops & go the the back way, there is a Toilet Cassette sitting in a bucket outside a gate & it looks like its been there a while.
:sneaky:hmm maybe if I fell over it I could make a claim:whistle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
the worst bit will be that they will not know it has gone, if they wait till it lights up, there will be an almighty flood when he next opens the door, I hope the door was still open and he knows :LOL::LOL:

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
..if they wait till it lights up, there will be an almighty flood when he next opens the door..

And that's after a considerable quantity has seeped under the cassette compartment walls into other places like the boot, the living space, the pipe runs etc etc

deanroofing

Free Member
Nov 20, 2011
bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2010
The wife took the Motorhome to Glastonbury she came home Monday with the cassette door open, luckily the cassette was locked in, her dippy sister had supposed of locked it.

Reactions: f6c

deanroofing

Free Member
Nov 20, 2011
bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2010
I did ask the question, but no she didn't, because it was lying flat against the side of the van, l rest my case.

Nov 2, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
I did ask the question, but no she didn't, because it was lying flat against the side of the van, l rest my case.
Hi was working on mh section at glasto they were coming in with garage doors open , no wing mirrors, etc , all hire vehicles. Hope she had nice time , i did regards steve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back