Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
ive been looking for some recliner chairs and have found some cheap from here Link Removed ive bought 4 at £12.50 each (bargain) they are very light and comfy and fold more or less flat so at that money you cant go wrong i think,

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
mmm cant give much of a comment as i cant get any pics up on that site, for me if they do the job and they are cheap enough well done, I know you get folks on about lafuma etc but i wouldnt pay the money they want for those

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
You should have come to the bring and buy at Wrenbury..... someone sold two for £8 the pair.:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
laneside

They will be every bit as good as our Lafuma, which do not lock in position as they should and they are filled with foam rubber, which if they unfortunately get left out in a shower take for ever to dry out leaving a horrible tide mark behind

For this reason I have cut out the foam which makes them somewhat more durable but why oh why do firms as well known as Lafuma not carry out sufficient research on their products before marketing them. Probably driven by accountants ooops sorry

Buying cheapies next time Alan and Lynda

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back