Cheap Quality Camping on Costa Blanca (1 Viewer)

MrJinks

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Dorchester, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
6 years
Hi Jim so the discounts are only for over 2 months or 6,:Sad: I can get better rates using ACSI. The adverts are a bit misleading, and to me; give the impression that discounted rates are available to funsters for any length of stay. Not to worry Algave here we come. :Smile:

Ian

Olley
Did you mention MHF or query the price as I quote an earlier post from Raimon

you can all check our rates here Link Removed Funsters get a 30% off standard rates for bookings made before the opening date 15/12/2011 (Bungalows are not included in offer) no matter if you stay for a day or for the whole year you get the 30% off but only if you book before 15/12/2011. You can now reserve and choose your pitch, you don´t need to pay anything in advance

I hadn't plan to book until I had visited the site in early December but if the price is similar to what you were quoted I won't waste my time visiting :Doh:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Olley
Did you mention MHF or query the price as I quote an earlier post from Raimon

I did put on their booking form that I was a member of a motorhome club jinks, but no, I haven't queried it.

Ian

Last edited:

CampingMarjal

Free Member
Aug 26, 2010
Costa Blanca, Spain
Funster No
Dear Olley, I see there has been a misunderstanding with the rates. Your right quote is 381,90€ for one month in Low season on a Luxe Pitch, 30% discount included. On the booking form you stated you were a member of another motorhome forum with similar name to this one, which has no discount for their members. That´s why reception staff gave you a wrong quote. The longer you stay the lower the rate.

Also for funsters as someone quoted above, there is no 2 months minimum stay to get the discount. Even if you stay for 1 day you get 30% discount but only if you book before opening.

Cheers

Raimon

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Dear Olley, I see there has been a misunderstanding with the rates. Your right quote is 381,90€ for one month in Low season on a Luxe Pitch, 30% discount included. On the booking form you stated you were a member of another motorhome forum with similar name to this one, which has no discount for their members. That´s why reception staff gave you a wrong quote. The longer you stay the lower the rate.

Also for funsters as someone quoted above, there is no 2 months minimum stay to get the discount. Even if you stay for 1 day you get 30% discount but only if you book before opening.

Cheers

Raimon

Thanks Raimon for clearing this up, Jims post does say this but can be easily misunderstood
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Is it just 3 men doing all the work?

Just teasing it's taking shape well and appreciate you giving Funsters a good rate:thumb:

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
€18 + leccy per night is too rich for me too.. and that's in low season .. rises to about €50 in the summer :Eeek:

Algarve.. too wet and windy in winter :thumbdown: .. stick to the coast around Almeria for the best winter weather ..
Link Removed is a good site .. with 40% discount for a 30 day stay.. works out about €8.50 per night + leccy

Thanks for that information, how far from the beach is the site? we dont have a toad so we would have to be reasonably close to beach, shops etc.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Looking better each time..

Just an observation = will there be dropped kerbs for wheelchair/prams/buggy`s and disabled electric carriages ??

I cannot see many in the public/communal area`s..

And are there going to be full blown facility`s for the disabled in the shower units ? ie = ample grab rails and suitable non slip flooring`s. ?

Thanks.

CampingMarjal

Free Member
Aug 26, 2010
Costa Blanca, Spain
Funster No
Looking better each time..

Just an observation = will there be dropped kerbs for wheelchair/prams/buggy`s and disabled electric carriages ??

I cannot see many in the public/communal area`s..

And are there going to be full blown facility`s for the disabled in the shower units ? ie = ample grab rails and suitable non slip flooring`s. ?

Thanks.

The Campsite will be fully adapted for the disabled with many dropped kerbs, and shower and toilet units for anyone with reduced mobility.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
The Campsite will be fully adapted for the disabled with many dropped kerbs, and shower and toilet units for[HI] anyone with reduced mobility.[/HI]

Very useful for those returning from a night on the piss... :roflmto:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Coming along nicelt, looking forward to seeing it when it's finished.

Thanks for the update.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Best you get a move on Ramon... only got just over four months.. :winky: :ROFLMAO:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Yes it is lovely, wouldnt mind some time there could cope with that very nicely, seems it is always sunny and dry and lovely blue skies (yep rain in Wales again today)

Thanx Raimon

Kath

CampingMarjal

Free Member
Aug 26, 2010
Costa Blanca, Spain
Funster No
Thanks for your comments!

Here is some footage from up above we just got from a Marjal enthusiast!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko0iYVAmBFg[/ame]

Raimon

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Can I ask a few questions raimon?

Is there wifi to every pitch?
Is the wifi included in the pitch fee?
What speed is the wifi?
What amperage is the electric at pitch?
What waste facility is there at pitch? Grey? Black?
Can campers hook up to the water permanently? (City water hookup?
Can campers hook up to the waste point permanently?
Is there TV hookup at pitch?
Is it okay to set-up a satellite dish on the pitch?
Do motorhomers that tow cars have to keep their car on the same pitch or can they park their car on any nearby empty pitch (without additional cost)?
Can campers erect washing lines on pitches?
Can they attach washing lines to trees?

That's it for now ::bigsmile::winky:

Bryan
Administrator

keith55

Free Member
Jun 25, 2012
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
This thread seemed to grind to a juddering halt. I realise that the offer is long past, just wondering if anyone has visited the site ...

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Not half.. we had a rally there in March and lots of funsters went, had a great time...
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

As you say its an old thread, been there, done that...
Didnt buy a T shirt.. it was to hot..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back