Free Member
Nov 15, 2011
redruth cornwall
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
im a newbie
Hi ive recently put some led lights in my rv and they were very cheap only 99p plus £1.89 for postage for two!! theyre not quite as bright as the origonal lamps but must be a great saving on power,take a few days to come from china but theyre worth the wait.
heres the fleabay item number

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
I recently bought several different LED's from this eBAy seller, for the various light fittings in the van. Worked out at an average of £1.50 each including p/p.

Broken Link Removed

Very Fast delivery from China, less than a week.:thumb:

I thought one order had not turned up so I contacted him, I got an immediate response, and he made an immediate Paypal refund.

Very embarrassing, as without me knowing they had actually arrived, but my wife forgot to tell me whilst I was working away.:Doh:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
sorry of post but

I recently bought several different LED's from this eBAy seller, for the various light fittings in the van. Worked out at an average of £1.50 each including p/p.

Broken Link Removed

Very Fast delivery from China, less than a week.:thumb:

I thought one order had not turned up so I contacted him, I got an immediate response, and he made an immediate Paypal refund.

Very embarrassing, as without me knowing they had actually arrived, but my wife forgot to tell me whilst I was working away.:Doh:

sorry off post slightly.. but it is amazing how cheap and fast the post is for items purchased in China.

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back