Cheap, friendly site needed........... (2 Viewers)

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
:helpsos:

Can any of our rv friends out there please recommend an rv friendly small site or CS/CL with good access anywhere en route between Ipswich and Canterbury? We're looking for a September stay somewhere resonably quiet, must have a toilet and hook up and be dog friendly but, although would be great, not necessarily a shower.

Jan

S

Sven Hoodlam

Deleted User
Site Searchin.

Hi there,
As a last resort there is a wonderful site on the outskirts of Colchester, 5 mins from the main A!2 in Essex. It has hook ups for 16 amp electric, water and drainage as well as free wireless internet and welcomes well behaved dogs. Set in nice parkland next to an exclusive country club. But at present they do not have toilets or showers but I know they are working on it. Maybe by September they may have it?! All this for only £8 per night. I have stayed there with my 32ft Hurricane US RV so it has good access in and out.
If you would like the number of this site and these very nice people, just give me a shout.

Best regards Sven.

OP
OP
J

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
Hi Sven

Yes, thanks for that, the number would be great. We're in Suffolk for September and do plan a bit of homework re sites but recommendations always welcome.

Jan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

Sven Hoodlam

Deleted User
Re; Site inquiry

Hi Jan,

Sorry for the delay in my reply but been State side for a few weeks and just re logged in.
OK, the site owners are Paul & Caron (karen) and they are a certified CL so you should be able to find them in the CC Directory. Their numbers are as follows 01206 738175 or Mobile 07764302585 which sometimes is the best form of contact. But as I said they don't currently have a toilet or shower block, only plans for one soon!
Lovely people, very warm and accomodating and a cheap little site too.
Please say that Steve Carrington referred you from this site, we stay there quite a bit.

Best regards
Sven.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back