Cheap Ferries (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Just received an email from SeaFrance:

The price is just £25 for a car and 5 adults travelling with SeaFrance from Dover to Calais.

Call: 0870 264 2644 Only £25
This day trip is superb value for money; based on 5 adults in the car it’s only £5 per person.

I know it is just a day trip, and I know it stipulates a car. However, must be possible to get some really good deals at the moment - I would have thought.

LittleKath00

Free Member
Sep 21, 2007
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Since 2004
ferries

I also recieved this e-mail from P&O today. Thiught it might be of interest to some off you.

issue 13: Nausicaä

Dear Mrs Holmes,

Are you looking for ideas of what to do with the kids at half term? Look no further. Combine fun and learning with a visit to Nausicaä, the National Sea Centre, in Boulogne. Located less than half an hours drive from Calais, Nausicaä hosts various exhibitions and has a range of interactive activities for all the family to enjoy.

With prices starting from as little as £25* each way for a car and up to nine passengers, why don't you make a break of it. There is plenty to do with the kids in the area, so don't miss out, book your half term break now.

Get a taste of the deep sea Kids go Free

Describing itself as "much more than an aquarium," Nausicaä focuses on the impact of humans on oceans and underwater wildlife. Working to get the public involved in protecting the environment earned the centre the "Centre of Excellence" label from UNESCO.
A visit to Nausicaä is both fun and educational for kids of all ages and adults have a great time too! Nausicaä is offering P&O customers a free ticket for every child visiting the cente with 2 paying adults this half term.

Vouchers availabe from.
Link Removed

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Norfolkline starts at just £19 each way ... can be a one-way trip, can be a longer stay. OK, so this is (as with others quoted) for a car, but I'm sure that crossings fo motorhomes will be reasonably priced too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Just received an email from SeaFrance:

The price is just £25 for a car and 5 adults travelling with SeaFrance from Dover to Calais.

Call: 0870 264 2644 Only £25
This day trip is superb value for money; based on 5 adults in the car it’s only £5 per person.

I know it is just a day trip, and I know it stipulates a car. However, must be possible to get some really good deals at the moment - I would have thought.

not if your travelling from Wales it ain't:cry::cry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back