Cheap Campsites On The Scottish Border (1 Viewer)

Frank Atkinson

Free Member
Jul 10, 2015
Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Navajo
Exp
Hey, newbie here. just got my first camper. looking for a cheap camp-site on the Scottish border. with electricity. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Kelsae2

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2011
kelso,scottish borders
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Hi and welcome to the Fun.
Kirkfield Caravan site in Yetholm is £17 per night with full hook up, facilities block. Friendly owner stays on site so no issues with anything.
Charlie.

Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
A wee bit to the South of the border, Crossfells campsite is basic but well set up for motorhomes, at £13 a night including the 'leccy it's very cheap as well. We use it as a stopover heading up the M6.

You do need your own shower - a basic loo plus all the services is what they have. It's an immaculately kept little site.

http://www.crossfells-campsite.co.uk/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kelsae2

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2011
kelso,scottish borders
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Hi
There is a good small Cl at the southern end of Alnwick. It was £12 a night with electric the last time we were there. It is hard standing on each pitch, with toilet emptying point nearby. No toilet block. There is a really good pub/restaurant/accommodation place within a few minutes walk. At the same place there is a large petrol station with café. Sainsburys is another few minutes walk.
The site is called Green......( something ) Farm I think. I usually look it up and phone them. I can look back & check if you like.
There are a couple of Temporary Holiday Sites with the Camping & Caravanning Club groups if you are a member at Alnwick & Beadnell, although these do not have electric.
Regards, Charlie.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back