Chausson Welcome 28 manual.....Spanish! (1 Viewer)

Gordon-G

Free Member
Aug 20, 2016
Bathgate/Orihuela Costa
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
does anyone know where I could download a manual for my newly purchased Chausson Welcome 28 (2007), the manual that it came with is in Spanish, as that's where it originated from. I'm actually moving there in the next couple of years but my Spanish isn't that good yet
Thanks in advance

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Hi. Congratulations on your purchase and a belated welcome to the forum.

I couldn't find a specific manual, sorry. The brochure for your model is here: http://storage.highbridgecaravans.co.uk/brochures/2007-chausson.pdf

The manual is almost certainly any generic Chausson manual for that year (that's all we got with our new van, anyway). Basically they are composite manuals to cover all models, so you have to pick and choose what applies to your particular model and year

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Hi @Gordon-G and welcome ..
We have a welcome 58 top .. it's on a fiat as opposed to your Ford but probably shares lots of things. Let me know if you need anything specific. BTW it would probably be beneficial to sign up to the forum. £15 a year is nothing when almost any motorhoming related question you ask will get answered.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Gordon-G

Gordon-G

Free Member
Aug 20, 2016
Bathgate/Orihuela Costa
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Thank you, have still to go through the van with a mind to finding out how everything works, unfortunately broke my elbow in a cycling accident during the week so can't do much with only one hand. ( and not the good one)
Will keep your offer in mind though

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back