Chausson Spares Supplier (1 Viewer)

Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
hi all, after unsuccessfully trying to get spares for my van from various UK based agents and even emailing Chausson direct I tried Emm Bee motor homes. Their spares guy Steve Tobin not only responded straight away but had identified the parts I wanted, checked stock and ordered them for me within the hour. I'm astounded as other agents I tried even though I sent pictures never bothered to answer
Give them a try if you need anything they will be my first port of call in future
Geoff

OP
OP
Geoff185
Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
I did contact Chausson direct who responded that I need to go through UK based dealers who would resolve! One Lowdhams , responded allocating a contact to send pictures to. This I did and despite reminding him on several occasions he never bothered answering any of them! As you see above I sent email and had response immediately and placed parts on order within the hour. I know where I will go in future

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

andymax

Free Member
Sep 19, 2017
Co. Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since June 2017
We got our 630 from EmmBee in June. Since then, Janine has sent me a replacement wheel trim (cracked) and a manual bed spanner (missing). I am waiting for a replacement trim that was damaged prior to delivery, but the factory aren't expediting this part, and its not stopping us travelling, so I am happy to wait. Oh, and Steve gave us a good discount on a TV when we picked the van up. Can't fault EmmBee so far.:):)

Bengaz

Free Member
May 3, 2015
south shields
Funster No
MH
Chausson 610 welcome
Exp
Lowdhams are a joke for ordering parts. Lack of communication (on several occasions) is terrible and their prices! They quoted me £600 to supply me a new kitchen tap!

Jul 29, 2017
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 530 Flash
Exp
Camping Caravanning and Motorhoming for 40yrs, last 2 Motorhoming
i found Lowdhams to be excellent up to the point I picked my new Chausson up in May this year, from then on I have found their service to be very poor as have a lot of people I have spoken to but Emm Bee get pretty good comments and that's where I'll go when I upgrade next year

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back