Chausson Oddesee Tow-bar fittings (1 Viewer)

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Can anybody supply me with photos of the fitting points on one of these vans with Transit base,
I spent some time under mine looking, along with JAWS who said the chassis points were bigger than the ones on his van, but I would like to see where the attachments actually are without being too low to the ground (for ferry loading)

Voyger1010

Free Member
Oct 25, 2013
UK
Funster No
Hi , I have some chassis pics of a Chausson Flash 09 on a transit base which I sent up to Armitage trailers so that he could look before I went up to have the tow bar fitted. The flash 09 was on a ford transit 6 wheel chassis which I think is the same as your Odyssey. Let me know and I'll send them in a zip file . Hope it helps

OP
OP
GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I think the Flash is a very different beast at the rear It is the attachment at the transit chassis by the main rear attachments that I want to see. I have a longer garage I think, but it would be interesting to compare how they set it up.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
We have a chausson 14 on a Ford Transit. .It has a towbar but I have no idea if its an odesee. Can take photos if you wish

OP
OP
GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I think that one is a bit shorter but would welcome a picture.
Do you have clearance problems or have you air bags to keep it higher and able to go on ferries OK?

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back