Chausson grey waste pipe (1 Viewer)

Jul 18, 2020
Stalybridge, UK
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2019
I have a 2013 Chausson Flash 10. The grey waste discharge is approx 55.6mm OD fixed plastic pipe.
Is there a connection or fitting I can attach to extend the pipe for emptying the grey tank
at a waste disposal location?

Aug 4, 2019
North East Riviera
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Enough to Survive
To use the colapz pipe work you would also need the adaptor...

The adaptor fits on my Chausson Best of 510

Upvote 0
May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
To use the colapz pipe work you would also need the adaptor...

The adaptor fits on my Chausson Best of 510
Is this meant to be left on permanently ? As I could see it being knocked off the tank connection without a support system. Then do you have to crawl underneath to fix the extension pipes every time?

Upvote 0

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Is this meant to be left on permanently ? As I could see it being knocked off the tank connection without a support system. Then do you have to crawl underneath to fix the extension pipes every time?
Yes I think that’s the idea . Mainly designed for a serviced pitch so would be left on for a few days normally .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
I use the colapz on mine as well, but I use an empty plastic tube from a caulking gun on the end. I find this fits over the waste pipe securely and gives a better fit to the adapter

Upvote 0
May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
So if I am getting the picture right, you want to dump grey waste into a "drain" while you are pitched up for a while?

I have an idea which I am going to sort in the next couple of months.

I am going to unscrew the big plug in the bottom of our grey waste tank, get a 90' bulkhead bend (as shown below, but I might use plastic fittings), drill a hole in the tank just to the side of the big plug but on the waste handle side. Fix in the bulkhead fitting. Replace big plug.

Then connect up the flexi hose to the bulkhead fitting and using self adhesive cable ties bases and cable ties across the tank to the waste handle, leaving enough slack that the flexi pipe can bend when the waste handle is used.

Then fix the valve either on the waste handle as it comes out from under the MH or to the bodywork underneath near it.

Carry a hose of appropriate ID to go onto the open side of the valve when needed.

When parked up, connect your hose to the valve, no crawling round underneath, then take the hose to the drain. Open the valve, that way you will have a constant drain from your waste tank. Obviously not draining as quick as the big pipe, but does that matter ?

You still have full use of the existing big waste to drop waste water over a disposal point.

Bet I could build my system for under £20 and it's a permanent fixture,

1610997339573.png

1610996924446.png

1610997170980.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.