Chausson best of 10 bed configuration. (1 Viewer)

Sandra norman

Free Member
Oct 17, 2014
Tyne and Wear
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
6 months
Can anyone help us please. We bought a new Chausson Best of 10 5 months ago but don't know the configuration of the lower bed. The dealer can't help and we've looked online. Does any have a picture or instructions they could share with us at all please ? Thanks in advance

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
I have best of 510, so much the same. I don't use the extra cushion as I cannot fit it in! Once the table is down, I slide the base cushion of the sofa by the door foward. Lower the back cushion on the base of the seat flat. Do the same on the other side. So the seat cushions make up the middle of the bed on top of the table. The back cushions lie flat on the base on the seats. Does that make sense. We normally only have our 14 year old with us, but it still takes two especially if the heads are by the door. Cannot figure out where the infill cushion goes! But we don't need it or want to store it. Would be interested in finding out though :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I am probably being a bit thick but you say you bought it new, and the dealer can't show you how to use it? Name and shame them please!

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
Would send you a photo of the set up,
but at a Travelodge near the NEC. Might take a picture when we are away next week and ask Chausson about the extra cushion :)

OP
OP
S

Sandra norman

Free Member
Oct 17, 2014
Tyne and Wear
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
6 months
Thanks Spidey. I've emailed chausson today to see if they will help. If they do come back to us I will copy the reply onto here to help others

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
There has been another thread about this already, and I repeat what I said on there.......................even Stephen Hawkins could not figure out how the jigsaw bed on the Flash10 goes together.

OP
OP
S

Sandra norman

Free Member
Oct 17, 2014
Tyne and Wear
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
6 months
Thanks Geordies, we have just joined the site so hadn't seen the first thread. Sounds like it might remain a mystery ! :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back