Chausson 610 2018 - Battery Specification (1 Viewer)

gwrgolfer

Free Member
Nov 2, 2017
Funster No
MH
Chausson 610
Hi, I have been told i should get 130amp batteries - does anyone know what they come with as standard?

Stevewheel

Free Member
May 2, 2017
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail V Line 540
Exp
I'm a newbie
I had assumed you meant leisure batteries (?) which, as @Chris Laing mentions above should be fitted by the dealer. I've heard others say that, depending on what your likely usage is (i.e. lots of hook up or lots of wild) should determine your choice. I bought a "previously enjoyed" vehicle which had a single 95Ah leisure battery. The battery was shot so I had the dealer fit a like for like replacement and fit a duplicate so we have 2 x 95Ah...which suits us fine. I can't imagine being more than 2-3 days off hook up or without driving the vehicle which, either way will replenish the batteries. I also have solar but don't get a lot from it this time of year. In summary, I would fit as much battery power as space/wallet will allow.

Upvote 0

mrhappy

Free Member
Feb 9, 2018
West Yorks
Funster No
MH
Chausson 630
Exp
10 years
if that info is correct you should get 2 batteries that size underseat and be able to buy clamps from ford , exide ep800
Dual AGM Gel look good and have fast recharge speed. Exide have a good technical guide which I got off Tayna batteries web site.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back