Chausson 268eb Mapa Electric Table (1 Viewer)

CJ

Jul 24, 2021
Salisbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 628eb
Exp
Hi we are complete novices having just bought our first Motorhome. Has anyone got any knowledge on Mapa electric pedestal tables? We can not find a switch/key anything to move the pedestal up and down (not a foot knob at the base either) do you think it could have been fitted without the electrics. The previous owner never moved the table so cant help. Are there weird places to find switches? Does anyone know if they are easy to fix? Many many thanks -

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
Hi we are complete novices having just bought our first Motorhome. Has anyone got any knowledge on Mapa electric pedestal tables? We can not find a switch/key anything to move the pedestal up and down (not a foot knob at the base either) do you think it could have been fitted without the electrics. The previous owner never moved the table so cant help. Are there weird places to find switches? Does anyone know if they are easy to fix? Many many thanks -
Hi maybe try the chausson owners group on Facebook if you have no luck here.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Aug 4, 2019
North East Riviera
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Enough to Survive
My electric pedestal table switch is low level in the kitchen area……it also requires a small key inserting first.(which can be a pain)

Upvote 0

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
I've got the 620.. the table switch is on the side panel of the right hand seat and hard to spot as the seat cushion overhangs a little.. but not sure what your layout is..
Andy

Upvote 0
Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
I have a Suite Relax, it has a small key in panel by door to operate the drop down bed. The same key operates another switch located on side of the seat behind drivers seat, this operates the table
Hope this helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

CJ

Jul 24, 2021
Salisbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 628eb
Exp
Thank you so much for all the great replies - having searched everywhere for key I tried the Chausson Facebook group as recommended above. Turns out it’s not electric I literally have to sit on it and pull a lever. It goes down very fast!! But doesn’t stay down so that’s my next problem! Thanks everyone.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back