Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi Jim and Karl!

I hope you had a little sleep you 2!

Not the most important thing really but I seem to be stuck in chat since yesterday evening. I went back in, this morning , then clicked on forums for an exit as Karl said to JJ... and still there.

BTW if anyone talks to me and has no answer , it's not me being rude, I'm just not there!;)

Amicalement

Frankie:cool:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The little block that says who is in chat is not 'live' rather its refreshed ever few minutes. But if you have the pop up open somewhere the forum will still think you are logged in. Our chat is a simple forum module designed for instant communication, if it works for the quiz it's all we need. If it doesn't then we'll have to look elsewhere for something more suitable (y)

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
I am probably being a bit slow but how do you send a PM nowadays. I think I have clicked on most tabs but can't find it. I am on an iPad?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I am probably being a bit slow but how do you send a PM nowadays. I think I have clicked on most tabs but can't find it. I am on an iPad?
On the top menu bar at the right you will see your name if you are logged in. Hover over this then click on conversations. This has been preloaded with your old PM's but new ones will be a fully threaded conversation. Much nicer (y)

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
i haven't visited the chatroom yet, so was quite bewildered to see that i was listed as in there when i wasn't, so if anyone was trying to chat to me i wasn't being rude, ignorant or ignoring anyone, in fact have just looked and it's showing me as in there as i type this..
oo-er, mind you there are some people and friends who expect me to be in two places at once when they want something done..

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
That is strange. I have not been in chat today and am showing as in there on the main page. I will look into this later.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
That is strange. I have not been in chat today and am showing as in there on the main page. I will look into this later.

It's the same for me…..so I popped in there and said hello ;) I've since logged off, logged on again and it's showing me in there again?! bizarre..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back